FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Cash System Exploit





orno
I thought it was fixed Laughing


EDIT: yeah my reason for putting it in here was to suggest that it be fixed Wink
n0obie4life
Okay...nice exploit. Care to PM me on how to use it or how does it happen? So maybe I can get help from some php scriptz0r i know.
Deji
im guessing if you post then delite the post your money doesnt go down...

in which case your post count doesnt go up so its not notaceable?
orno
i have no idea how its done...
i just remember gonzo or someone else once posting somewhere on this forum how it was done, and subsequently that post was removed, but i also think we upgraded to a new version after that so that bug was fixed....
this is probably something brand new

who is that guy anyways? why dont u ask him how he did it...threaten to ban him if he dusnt tell u Wink
babumuchhala
What the hell. He just added 1000 before his actual FRI$s

Bondings we must fix this & give this hacker some serious Warning. Maybe reset his FRI$ & Points to ZERO
tidruG
orno wrote:
who is that guy anyways? why dont u ask him how he did it...threaten to ban him if he dusnt tell u Wink


He's the French language Moderator... should we continue banning him? lol... probably didn't do it on purpose... must be some sort of bug... Bondings will have a look at it soon...
Bondings
Gonzo's hack was only able to get you 2.5Points per post without writing visible text. This is just 10,000 before his posts. And I have no idea how this was done. I really don't think he did it on purpose, most likely this was just an error with a high number. I just reset it.
Jack_Hammer
Deji wrote:
im guessing if you post then delite the post your money doesnt go down...

in which case your post count doesnt go up so its not notaceable?


I know when you delete a post the FriH$ does go down, but when you edit a post you will get FriH$ even small amounts if someone setup a robot to repeat that action again and again I guess that would work, though never having tried it I wouldn't know for sure.
Texas Al
Slightly OT, but has anybody figured out anything even slightly useful to spend Fri$ on? Why would anybody want 10000 of them?
althalus
Because you'd be a rich man! Yeah! Money!

No seriously, I don't care for the Fri$.. What little they are used for now I can and will make myself. I would donate my $ to noobie, but I'm just too lazy.. Wink
S3nd K3ys
Al, give me 20,000 and I'll send you an e-video card with an e-modem. Wink

Quote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:
TimsJugling wrote:
Ashley wrote:
Let me get this straight, u want someone to give you a graphics card for 2000 frih$

LOL how funny is that


Get your eye's fixed! I said $20,000. if someone just upgraded theyre videocard and wanted to get rid of an old one then maybe they will do it for frih! 20K 20big ones! thats alot!


I'll give you an e-video card for that e-money... Wink



Hell, I'll even throw in an e-modem...

n0obie4life
althalus wrote:
Because you'd be a rich man! Yeah! Money!

No seriously, I don't care for the Fri$.. What little they are used for now I can and will make myself. I would donate my $ to noobie, but I'm just too lazy.. Wink


Look. The donate link is in my siggy Smile.

Bondings wrote:
Gonzo's hack was only able to get you 2.5Points per post without writing visible text. This is just 10,000 before his posts. And I have no idea how this was done. I really don't think he did it on purpose, most likely this was just an error with a high number. I just reset it.


Interesting. Lets PM zorglub about it? I'll post it in the "phpBB" forums too.
Related topics
phpBB Services
phpBB Cash
Fully integrated Shop System
Sugestion
Gunbound..
Cash system for forum...
So Like... What are we gonna do with these Fribucks anyway?
Forum Hosting Service
ADVERTISE YOUR SITE!
URGENT HELP NEEDED FOR PHPBB
Check my Website!
HurricaneXbox.com - Xbox Forums, looking for active Members!
7 reasons why forums rock?
How do you calculate the forum points?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> Suggestions

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.