FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rate Me!

lance000
Hey guys! Please check and rate my video: Can I Sing?
I just want to know if I can be a star someday. I'm also open to any feedback. Smile

If you love to sing and want to know how good you are, submit your own singing video at: http://www.canising.com and get rated by others.
snowynight
My internet connection is slow to your video. However I believe everyone is his or her superstar, as well as their friends. I sing very beautiful and fantastic songs, and they think I am one of the best among amateurs. I think your song is nice, guitar in arms.
Magicman
Your singing was actually pretty good. The guitar was nice too. I didn't catch all of your lyrics but what I did hear sounded really weird/funny. Good job with this song and good luck in the future with your music.
killerqueen
I loved how your guitar and voice sound! Not my type of lyrics, but they sounded good. Yep, I definitely think you can be a star Smile.
catscratches
Much better than me at least. Ok, that doesn't really say much as a tortured squirrel on a trumpet probably would sound better than me singing.

One a more serious note: Your singing was really good but it wasn't my style.
Helios
That's very good m8! I mean, really nice! Not so far from being a star Smile

Work on your range though. Won't hurt Wink
Andrew426
I may sound a little pessimistic here, but has anone noticed that this members only post was promoting a site which is (presumably) full of advertising?

A rat, perhaps?