FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hello

JoshuAAR
Hi everyone!

I'm Josh. I just joined so i could get a nice free domain with some good features that I could use to mess around with while I study Multimedia Design at College.

I'm from Sydney Australia, 19 years old and I'm looking forward to having some fun here.

See you around Very Happy
osuchin
welcome to frihost josh.
nivinjoy
Hi Josh...!! Welcome to the Frihost community...!! Hope you liked all the forums out here...!!!

Browse around and post more and more mann...!!

Have a nice stay...!!
eneroth3
I'm also new here.
How do I upload my site?
Or is this only domains?
JoshuAAR
Thanks nivinjoy Smile

Ummm Eneroth13, Frihost does host your site, and gives you a subdomain. Both these things are free, EXCEPT - you have to have posted at least 5 times in the forums and have obtained 10 points before you can be eligible to apply. Wink

If you need more info you'de better go to the support section of the forum and have a look there!
doppleganger
welcome to the forum

keep on posting and accumulating points

later u will be awarded with a domain

so all the best
Tphilakone
Welcome to the community enjoy stay here see you around
sankineni
Hi everyone!

I'm vikram. I m from Mumbai , India , 23 Years old and Lookin for a nice web hosting site .Fortunately i came thru dis. I'm looking forward to having some fun here.

Laughing
Lily
Welcome Vikram, have fun! Very Happy
IsraelYsrayl
Welcome Josh
insideout1
Hi all, My name is Mel aka inside_out, im new here at frihost and to forums in general.
I am currently 25 and work within the IT industry. Im based in melbourne, Australia and love everything to do with technology. Iv never been much of a gamer but have been sucked into world of warcraft like millions of others, but appart from that i spend my time reading up on the latest stuff out, programming and listening to music. I hope i can contribute to this community in a positive way and look forward to meeting any and all of u! Smile