FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Does your account deleted or deactivated if neg points?

wahoyaho
Just wondering for the free hosting, if your points go into the negative, is your account deleted or just deactivated? (all content deleted or archived?)
SpellcasterDX
Well it depends. If you were a good poster and active member of the community, they let you keep your hosting even if you fall to -200 points or something. This is the exception, not the rule, however.

If you were a bad poster with few posts and you fall to -20, you'll probably lose your hosting almost immediately.

And if your hosting is deleted, all your content is deleted, it is not archived for you.
mathiaus
SpellcasterDX wrote:
And if your hosting is deleted, all your content is deleted, it is not archived for you.

Correct. When accounts are removed, your actual hosting account is deleted from the server along with all settings, domains, files etc. (Domains registered elsewhere will still be registered. There just wont be anywhere on Frihost for them to go to)

I think that fully answers the question.

-close-