FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

rightclickscott
http://www.drhorrible.com/

Today AND ONLY TODAY can you see all three acts of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog for free. It's a musical featuring Neil Patrick Harris as a struggling super villain, Dr. Horrible. Nathan Fillion plays the hero, the antagonist, Hammer Man, while Felicia Day is the heroine of the story, Penny. It's written and directed by Joss Whedon, the mind behind Firefly and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. If you aren't sold already, then you are just the worst kind of person.
haydxn
Very Happy I've been watching this, and getting people at work to watch it too. I really hope that it is successful enough an experiment that other top creatives have a stab at it. It's an excellent format, and makes for great lunchtime viewing. I'm going to nab the DVD when it appears to do my bit to drive this method of delivery into more common usage.
zanzou
rightclickscott wrote:
http://www.drhorrible.com/

Today AND ONLY TODAY can you see all three acts of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog for free. It's a musical featuring Neil Patrick Harris as a struggling super villain, Dr. Horrible. Nathan Fillion plays the hero, the antagonist, Hammer Man, while Felicia Day is the heroine of the story, Penny. It's written and directed by Joss Whedon, the mind behind Firefly and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. If you aren't sold already, then you are just the worst kind of person.

Oh crap, did I actually somehow manage to see it the ONE free day, yesterday? I didn't even realise you usually needed to pay.
chi0
I think that whole "one free day" thing is a trick to get more people to watch it. Two days later, and it's still up there, and still free. Razz
Indyan
chi0 wrote:
I think that whole "one free day" thing is a trick to get more people to watch it. Two days later, and it's still up there, and still free. Razz

Hmm.. considering that it's a commercial production with a reputable name like Josh Whedon behind it, I find that unlikely. Though, you never know.

Anyway. I had watched all the 3 vids and found them to be all right. I think I didn't really get it, so I didnt find it as hillarious as others have been claiming.