FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Presidental Candidates

CourtneyRaeJones
Why is it that these two men who are "so patriotic" can't seem to talk about the country and what to do to fix it. I have a friend who was a POW in Vietnam and another who was shot down three times does this make them a candidate?

In my opinion neither man cares about the country they just want the position. Talk about what is important to the poor people ( less than $50,000 a year ). I want to hear solutions to the problems and not something that is to be done 10 years down the road, because the next president or two will change things to suit him or her. We need to put our feet down and get things done now. ( There might not be a future if we don't do something NOW!!!!!!!!! ). Everyone wants to cut taxes and Blah,Blah,Blah if we are the greatest nation in the world ( atleast that's what we think) why can't we get things done in a timely manner. What ever happen to "for the people and by the people" I quess it has changed to for the rich and by the rich. If I wanted to run for any PUBLIC office I can't because I don't have enough money.

At the rate we are going the THE GREAT DEPRESSION will look like a cake walk compared to what we will face today. Let's take back our country and show that we are the GREATEST!!!!! Congress,Mr. Obama, Mr. Cain listen to the little people because without us you are nothing.
liljp617
They didn't have enough money either. It's called fund raising.
ocalhoun
CourtneyRaeJones wrote:
important to the poor people ( less than $50,000 a year ).

I would put the line for being poor much lower than that. I make only around $20,000 a year, and I don't have to worry about money at all. I've always had as much as I need. You just have to keep expenses low and not make stupid financial decisions, because if you don't do that, you'll be poor no matter how much money you have.