FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best Relationship Advice

CourtneyRaeJones
Do not have one!
rightclickscott
I disagree! I've never been happier than when I've been with anyone, especially my current relationship, my Stephy-butt. That's why I give tons of relationship advice, because I want people to be able to have a happy relationship, just like me. My only wish is that people would stop following the movie stereotypes of relationships and get wrapped up in the high school drama. A real loving relationship is one where too people can be happy no matter what. Don't ever let a bad relationship throw you off, because you can always find somebody new. Trust me, it may be hard at first, but if you can find someone you can be happy with, all that wait would have been well worth it.
Coen
I would have to disagree. What if you're really in love with someone and you ask for advice. Your advice would be not to have a relationship so you might lose the love of your life because of that advice. It would be a very bad call in my eyes.
mathiaus
-close-