FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Prison Break - Season 4

Firilacroco
Does anybody know anything new about the season? I read something about the season, but it's in Romanian Sad I'm sure that there are sites in English about it.

They'll discover that Sara isn't dead. And Michael will try to find her. Smile
Fake
Season 4 is coming for sure
And Sarah will be back
Indyan
Yeah, its coming back. Search the net, FOX already released 3 promo videos. From one of them it appears that this will be the last season.
Also a PB spinoff is planned for next year.
scotfield
Season 4 will be with much action because michael need to vange Sarah
scotfield
Sarah cannot recome she is died so for good continuing we must take it like that
gugusm
I haven't even seen 2nd season. Isn't it boring for you?
filesharing
Sarah Tencredi is definitifly coming back, she wasn't in season 3 because she wanted to stay @ home, to care for her baby and i can understand that, family is more important than a tv show
Wikipedia wrote:
Season 4 will premiere on September 1, 2008.[22] Producers have reported that Sara Tancredi, who was believed to have been killed in season 3, will be making a return as a regular cast member in season 4.[23] It is also mentioned in promotional information that the season will involve an FBI agent (Michael Rapaport) teaming up with the protagonists Michael and Lincoln and several other characters to bring down the Company once and for all. This season, instead of a break out, the gang will be making a break in.
Indyan
If you want to know more about PB check out http://spoilertv-prisonbreak.blogspot.com
So far 11 trailers are available on the web and they really look good.
filesharing
thanks
Fake
i think 10 days away now
Jaan
i can't wait!!! sept. 1!!!
skif_85
I can't wait too Smile)))
chartcentral
I have watched the first 2 episodes of Season 4. It's great so far, filled with action and suspense. Not to mention the challenge of bringing down The Company for good is definitely something to watch for this season. I'm glad Dr. Sarah Tancredi is really back! Smile
dualR
Watched up to the third episode.
Result: Meh.

It's like the plot twists are expected, you're not thinking "He might actually do it in time this time!", but you end up thinking "How is he going to spectacularly mess up this time?"

Although this was my reaction to the first half of the 3rd season, but towards the end, I started connecting with the characters again, I felt like they deserved to be free after all this trouble. So here's hoping this season gets better.

The overall theme to this season (Redemption) is long-awaited for me though.
Fatality
I always watch the shows afterward on Fox.com, but I can't wait for them to upload each episode every week. The first 3 seasons I watched after they had aired and it was nice to watch them back to back. Sometimes you can't wait until the next week to see what happens.

Great Show
rshackelford
Fatality wrote:
I always watch the shows afterward on Fox.com

I do the same thing, I think it's easier to watch it whenever I want rather then just when it's on TV. Plus there are fewer commercials.
Indyan
S4 is panning out to be pretty interesting. With the sharp decline in ratings I am pretty sure that this will be the last season of Prison Break (and I am glad for that - they have milked this thing enough).
Its definitely much better than crappy S3.
filesharing
Indyan wrote:
Its definitely much better than crappy S3.
cause the Writers' Strike is over ^^
Rajiev
I loved the first two episodes . I thought P.B. was a gonner since it seems to follow the path of Smallville to losing it's rating.

But hey, it came back strong, eh? Cool I really like Sarah coming back n introduction of that Computer geek .
Embarassed
The story is all new and interesting na? Working from outside is a whole new dimension to the series. If they keep putting Michael in to jails and he keeps breaking them would make it so boring. But now...

AW, It seemed like there is a gap from where they stopped the season 3 and start of season 4. Did i miss something.? Sad Season three stopped from episode 13 or 14 na? When Micheal was about to transfer to a new prison... did they show how he breaks and .... etc stuff?

T-bag is interesting (in kind of a fu**ing a**hole way Smile ) He do what it takes to survive. But this time, they showed some gray colour of him. He didn't killed the mexican on purpose; Mexican gave him the idea of canabalism (b4 he died) ; and although he ate him, he gives a serious effort to keep it down. So we (atleast i) get the feeling that he is not totally a black char, but have some "shades of black" in him.

I think Thoedor is screwed up mentality is not his fault. Everyone abandon him, he had a hell of a childhood, every women he loves keep betraying him n no one gives him a second chance. So can we expect more from a guy....
Rajiev
That agent who is handling Michael's team is a real A** hole, don't you think? I think he is only worried about his ass being on the line n pushing Michael too much. Who can bring down the company in 24 x 6 hours .. eh?

Belic is showing his true colors, agian. But amazed to see that Sucre n Belic being little close Surprised

Feel really sory about Michael and Sera. Will they be able to spend some quality time together w/o worrieng about being thrown to jail. Or will Michael end up in jail OR will they die in action.????

Glad that Link n Mahone r coming together over Mahon's son's death. I thought that Bas*ed killed both his ex and son. But they saved her (maybe to kill later Smile ).

Anyway now the only problem person in the team is Belic n that Geek.

I'd like to see some more magic of that computer geek's Rolling Eyes it will give the series some new perspective :p
Rajiev
Quote:
"I've Tracked down rapers, Killers... even former military. But a Structural Engineer from Illinois was able to get to me...
Wanna know how?

He stooped running. He got Aggressive. He took the game to me" --- Mahone

Wow.. That was some awesome lines guys. I played that part couple of time. Smile It Seems like Mahone's tip payed off for the agent. At least for now. It seems like he can pull some days to live right from General's A** :p

aw, It looks like Michael is getting tougher. When T-bag pointed a gun at that girl he almost did nothing until the count down ends Surprised

The alpha bi*** is back in the town (Grachen). Donno what she's up to. Do you guys think after all she's being through she really wanna bring the company down? I'm not so sure about that. she may wanna bring down General and the people who hurt her; perhaps to be the general after that :p
Michael said in the season two to Grachen "when all this is over, we are gonna have some quality time". At that time he thought that Grachen killed Sara. But she didn't (actually she want to, but didn't had d chance ). Will Michael want to have that "quality time" so bad, even now? Taking in to consideration that Grachen hurt Sara pretty bad (plus points) and Michael is no killer (negative points), there will be some interesting stuff between them.

And finally Link reviell what that bleeding of Michael is all about. Sad Or no. Since his brain is like over tuned, it seems that it is wearing itself quikcly. We all know what happen to a CPU when it is over clocked, right? Will the Chip burns out too soon? Poor Michael (and Sara) There plan to spend the life in a boat after this running is over..........

Seems episode 8 is Due Sad wonder what is the problem ? Confused
Jaan
Yeah.. the show is still good in the sense it keeps you hooked and wanting more. There are a few elements missing here and there that would definitely improve it, but it's still a great show!
Rajiev
Some cool episode I must say. Isn't it getting betr and better. Too bad, cos since there viewers reduced, this will be the last season for Prison break Sad

Any way, It seems like Sara is learning from Michael. She will wait untill the job is over to get to Grachen (or what ever her name is). And i thought she would puncher Grachen's artery. She is getting bad. I bet even Grachen didn't see it coming :p

Two men got they disseved. The Agent from company and the Computer geek. Too bad he turned out to be a rat. It was touching when he sayed " I'm not ready to go... man". i can Only imagine what Mahone will do to the Agent. If I'm Mahone, I wont kill that assasin agent. At least once. I'l make SAW 5 outta things i'll do to him X(

General is pissed off and scared to sh*t. I think we'll have some acction packed few episodes ahead.
swizzy
gugusm wrote:
I haven't even seen 2nd season. Isn't it boring for you?

Its long and extensive, but its pretty good to watch. The end is however good...
swizzy
Rajiev wrote:
Some cool episode I must say. Isn't it getting betr and better. Too bad, cos since there viewers reduced, this will be the last season for Prison break Sad

Any way, It seems like Sara is learning from Michael. She will wait untill the job is over to get to Grachen (or what ever her name is). And i thought she would puncher Grachen's artery. She is getting bad. I bet even Grachen didn't see it coming :p

Two men got they disseved. The Agent from company and the Computer geek. Too bad he turned out to be a rat. It was touching when he sayed " I'm not ready to go... man". i can Only imagine what Mahone will do to the Agent. If I'm Mahone, I wont kill that assasin agent. At least once. I'l make SAW 5 outta things i'll do to him X(

General is pissed off and scared to sh*t. I think we'll have some acction packed few episodes ahead.

It was cool the way Sarah put the knife to Grechen's throat, would have really liked if she just pulled it across Laughing (i'e begun to hate Grechen). One thing i notices about Sarah, she likes her revenge.
Rajiev
swizzy wrote:

It was cool the way Sarah put the knife to Grechen's throat, would have really liked if she just pulled it across Laughing (i'e begun to hate Grechen). One thing i notices about Sarah, she likes her revenge.

Ya, Mee too Very Happy

And who doesn't love revenge.

revenge is sweet.

Only the consicuenses that follow are bitter :p
Rajiev
What happened to this Monday's episode ? :O

Are they broadcasting prison break every other week now Sad

I hate this long waits Mad
Rajiev
Watched episode 08.

After two F***ing weeks of waiting, finally the episode was aired on 03/11 <_< What possibly could be more important than Prison Break to stop it and show anything else, ha? Laughing

Aw, finally it seems like one bad guy got what he deserved. What is that Company agent's name, wire or something? Anyhow, I like the way they treat him Smile Got crossed by Sarah, Screwed by FBI agent and F***ed by Mahone... muahahaha. That's the way to treat someone who screwed you big time. What knows what lay beyond the white light at the end of the tunnel? Putting a bullet through the brain may be too good n easy. If I have to kill someone I really hate, I would do something like Mahone did.

Belic gave up his like like a real hero. Who would have thought that Belic can pull something like that out of his pocket .. eh? I think It is some inconsistency in that character. Until that moment he was such a a**. I dunno Question

And Grachen, wow Surprised I never thought this episode could give so many surprises. First I thought Grachen was General's Daughter, and turns out to be his keep Razz

I think Michael will have some really tough time when Grechen starts talking Sad
TomS
I don't think Gretchen will cooperate with the General. I think she plays games with him.
She want's to bring the company down, because she wants revenge as well. And she knows what Scilla really is. (I think it's a perfect moneypress (you could see a brick with the pattern of a dollar bill on it passed around by the cardholders some episodes ago) and the data on the disks is the data you'll need to press real money like all the numbers on it etc...). And Gretchen needs Michaels help and he needs her help to get his revenge.
So I don't think Gretchen will betray Michael (not yet). She'll play double-agent until the time is right to leave both sides behind and go her own way.
Rajiev
TomS wrote:
I don't think Gretchen will cooperate with the General. I think she plays games with him.
She want's to bring the company down, because she wants revenge as well. And she knows what Scilla really is. (I think it's a perfect moneypress (you could see a brick with the pattern of a dollar bill on it passed around by the cardholders some episodes ago) and the data on the disks is the data you'll need to press real money like all the numbers on it etc...). And Gretchen needs Michaels help and he needs her help to get his revenge.
So I don't think Gretchen will betray Michael (not yet). She'll play double-agent until the time is right to leave both sides behind and go her own way.

I don't think Gretchen wants to bring the Company down. She merely wants some money. She will enjoy the Company's lost since they gave her a good deed of suffering.

Scilla may most probably be a money press plus more. I think It'll have more info about stock market and stuff or at least how to deploy or launder the printed money
TomS
But I think the company only exists to protect and deal with scilla. So removing scilla brings the company down. Gretchen may not have the same reasons as Michael and Don Self, but she wanna hurt the company because, as you said, they made her suffer.
Rajiev
Did I miss episode 9 or is there a naming error?

Was Belic’s death a part of the plan of writers or did the actor wants out? aw, as Sarah said everyone is crying for Belic; Even T-bag. IT seems like they’ve boned through time.

The David Baker seems to have a mind like Michael’s. And Sila’s nest is al his plan B) Can’t Understand y His wife gave him a key to the blue prints Confused

And Gretchen, wht is she up to? aw, She is full of surprises. Hope at least the writers know what she is going to do :p

And I found a Funny thing when I was looking the episode for the second time.... B)

Mahone says Sucre has only 20 seconds to get his foot off the land mine (when he manually overrides it).
But He actually took 35 seconds to take his foot off it :Lol:

Quote:

But I think the company only exists to protect and deal with scilla. So removing scilla brings the company down. Gretchen may not have the same reasons as Michael and Don Self, but she wanna hurt the company because, as you said, they made her suffer.

I agree on the Gretchen's motive.

But Is sylla a tool of company or Company exist just to protect it Confused

I think Scylla is a large wealth of information of Company. Not the whole Company or the reason to it's existence.

Let's see.
TomS
What naming error?

Episode 8 - The Price
Episode 9 - Greatness Achieved
Episode 10 - The Legend

Bellick died in episode 9.

Baker's wife understands, that the company is evil. So she thinks Mahone is doing the right thing and gives him the information he needs.

What exactly surprised you in Gretchen's acting?

Quote:
Mahone says Sucre has only 20 seconds to get his foot off the land mine (when he manually overrides it).
But He actually took 35 seconds to take his foot off it Laughing

That's creative freedom. In movies many hours pass by within in minutes, and here the scene is extra long to create suspension. As you said, you found out by looking a second time. The viewer prays that sucre steps off. He thinks 'damn the 20 seconds are almost over'. But in fact they are already. It's a good stilistic device.
Rajiev
I watched all the episodes. But the episode Belic Died was named 8 Surprised

It seems like a naming error. What happened in s04eo8 ?
TomS
In episode 8 they try to attack the general's car to get card six. But it fails.
Also Gretchen offers Sarah to pay a bit back and slap her with the whip. But Sarah refuses and struggles not to cut Gretchens throath off. And they finally catch Wyre (or how is he called, the big black dude, the general hired?). The chinese computerfreak get's killed.
Rajiev
Arh .. Thanks a lot TomS...
I feel like a moran now Embarassed

Aw, I have screwed up my naming somewhere Confused

I scanned throught the episodes again and it seems clear now. Thanks a gain TomS Wink