FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

skin

magic
can you install a skin on this particular forum you are using if so i suggest you put on in it looks alot better
tidruG
Yes, it is possible to install more skins on these forums... phpBB allows that. However, I quote from the Rules for posting in the Suggestions Forum

Quote:
A list of things you shouldn't suggest:
9)Adding New Skins / Templates to the forum.
Very Happy
orno
hmm... Sad

any idea why though?
magic
tidruG wrote:
Yes, it is possible to install more skins on these forums... phpBB allows that. However, I quote from the Rules for posting in the Suggestions Forum

Quote:
A list of things you shouldn't suggest:
9)Adding New Skins / Templates to the forum.
Very Happy

oh ok then sorry about that
tidruG
orno wrote:
hmm... Sad

any idea why though?

Honestly, I don't have any idea... but I'm sure Bondings will reply to this and give you a reason when he sees it.
Bondings
tidruG wrote:
orno wrote:
hmm... Sad

any idea why though?

Honestly, I don't have any idea... but I'm sure Bondings will reply to this and give you a reason when he sees it.

I like this template the most, so that's why I keep it. It also loads very fast in opposition to other templates.

I don't like the ability to change to another template. Everyone should see the same thing. I also change a lot on this template and I don't want to edit all templates for every little change I make.

I will however "tune" this template a bit more to Frihost.
n0obie4life
Bondings wrote:
tidruG wrote:
orno wrote:
hmm... Sad

any idea why though?

I like this template the most, so that's why I keep it. It also loads very fast in opposition to other templates.

Bondings, you know the Lo-Fi versions for templates? Or 1 Template I saw that works like a Lo-Fi versions in vB or IPB? Install that Smile.