FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Runescape

knight30303
Does anyone here play runescape???
If you have played runescape in the past tell me your experiences with the game and wether or not you like it or not, and why?

I honestly think runescapes a fun game but could be better Razz
i also like the new updates they have made Razz
HamsterMan
I tried playing it a few days some years back, but I really didn't like how little you could do without paying for membership. And frankly the graphics wasn't to my liking either. I'd rather have ultima online style graphics.
newbie1
I used to play it but like HamsterMan said the free mode was rubbish so I stopped playing it.
Spartan
I tried playing Runescape once, but I couldn't handle it.. It was recently, around 07-08, and that's the reason I didn't like it. To me, those are horrible graphics, BUT that is only because I'm used to playing with good graphics, not those really old ones. Second, it's played on a browser, and third, the character response time is slow, or maybe I was just lagging? Anyways, HalfBloodPrince used to play it. He loves/loved it. Razz
Wuppie
There is a Sticky topic for this game.

Oh, and runescape sucks.
Flarkis
played it once a looong time ago *shudder* i decided to get mining and smithing happy... i had nightmares of myself doing that all night... the next week after that i was dead sick so i decided to avoid runescape after that lol
Jamestf347
I play im lvl 100 i got 99 fletching 91 fishing 94 cooking =] i have been playing for a little shy of 2 yrs, my worst experience is losing my santa in the fishing guild Sad. i was watching tv and decided to go to bed so i let my account get the last load of lobsters and auto log, little did i know i was going to get a random. I logged in the next morning and wow... i was dead and lost just about everything i was wearing...including my santa! ah oh well you gotta live with it i guess Sad.
teaminfamous
i play it atm. my main is lvl 90 but is permanently muted Rolling Eyes because i asked a mod if he likes men -.-