FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Banners

carrotcritters4h
Also, does this site put banners all over the website once you have it up or is it banner free? Thanks again
-Ashley
CrimsonStrange
http://www.frihost.com/tos.php

Like it says right at the top of FriHost.com, No advertisements at all!

(But I can understand why you wanted to ask anyway. I've used free hosts in the past who claimed that there were no advertisements of any kind, but once you got signed up you found out that they did in fact require a text link, some kind of annoying adbar or a pop-up/pop-under, etc.)

As a user of FriHost, I can tell ya that there are NO ads whatsoever on your webpages.
orno
yup, like said above...NO ADS on your website whatsoever

the only place u come across ads is this forum...
bumthang
Without an advertisement, will the probability that an advertisement becomes insert in soon be high now?
I want to know the situation of an administration fund of Frihost as of right or wrong.
Mc_Tux
Aah ok then its real cool a free hoster and no ad's!! i really cant wait til i have 5 posts and 10 points shouldnt be so hard, but yeah real cool the non-adv Exclamation Exclamation
Dustin
no ads at all, its a pretty sweet deal when you think about it
Bondings
bumthang wrote:
Without an advertisement, will the probability that an advertisement becomes insert in soon be high now?
I want to know the situation of an administration fund of Frihost as of right or wrong.

We provide free ad-less hosting in exchange for forum posting. There is no reason why we should change this hosting and put advertisements on your websites.

(This also doesn't mean that I will never make a plan or new site with advertisements, of course.)
pixelkitten83
aboslutely no banners at all! I hate pop-up ads, but believe it or not they don't have it, even text links... coz instead of putting it up in your site they put it here in the forums instead. isn't that cool? refer to the FAQ's and TOS for more info.