FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

guitar players look here modded guitars

nickcurtis
hello to all my fellow guitar players im starting this topic so that we can share our different modded guitars so if you would like to post pic's and about your guitar

this is my 2nd tele was a sunburst fender telecaster but my dad has done it all up and then i fitted 3 lace sensors so that i could get a status quo sound and a very nice tone as you can see it has bin gigged a bit but that give it a classic look
Ankhanu
My guitars are all stock, but I've made alterations to two of my basses. I simply changed from a plastic to bone nut on my Yamaha BBN5, and refitted my first bass with new pots, a new pickup, swapped out to a fretless neck and had to move the bridge to maintain scale length.

I have plans for a few upgrades on my Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass, swapping out the stick bridge for a Leo Quan Badass II, and changing the pickups from the stock P and J Fender jobbies to Seymour Duncan Hot Jazz Pickup SJB-2b and Seymour Duncan Vintage Precision Pickup SCPB-1... but these require more cash than I have Razz

I don't really have any plans to mod my guitars. The Fender Aerodyne Telecaster is a great sounding and playing instrument stock, and my Godin Exit-22 could maybe use better pickups, but it's fine for what I use if for.
nickcurtis
its gd to c people still playing the gd ol guitar