FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Camping Trip (1 MB of Images)

Ghost900
I went on a camping trip to Jay Cooke State Park(MN) this July and here are a few pictures of the trip.

This image was taken by my sister and it was right after a heavy rain we got minutes before so the sky and colors were amazing. (Cheap Camera so a little fuzzy)

This image was taken by my dad in the morning before the fog rose.

This is a macro shot I took with my camera of some moss growing on a tree.

This is a picture that I took of the forest that was right next to the trail we hiked.

Here is a self portrait of me and I am a little fuzzy, didn't let the camera detect my face.

Here is another image I took that shows the St. Louis River running through Jay Cooke State Park.

Here is the last image taken by me of the St. Louis River taken from a swinging bridge.
Ghost Rider103
You have some nice pictures there.

I like the one of the firest that was right next to the trail you hiked on. It just looks so clear. I actually think I see an animal in that picture. Far back on the right hand side there is something brown which looks like a deer or something.
Ghost900
Thanks for the comment, it isn't an animal although it does look like it.

It is really clear because it has been shrunk a bit. Very Happy

Here is the full size image if you want to see it (3.3 MB)
http://silvernight.net78.net/images/Jay%20Cooke%20State%20Park%20woods.JPG
Ghost Rider103
Oh I see now. Yeah the bigger image isn't all that clear, lol.

But I also like the ones with the water in the picture, they look awesome.
rajupp
amazing and nice pics mate... especially the first one, i loved it!!
legion
The first picture is similar to a HDR one Laughing . The water was red or this is done because of the camera?

Also, I like that green vegetation from the forest. Do you have more photos with the fog?
8166UY
Beautiful surroundings! But most important, you took real good shots too give us an impression.
Ghost900
legion wrote:
The first picture is similar to a HDR one Laughing . The water was red or this is done because of the camera?

Also, I like that green vegetation from the forest. Do you have more photos with the fog?

Ya is is a very interesting photo. The actual water color is similar to Root Beer but the cheapness of the camera made it a very nice photo. The camera captured a better view than it actually looked in real life.

Here are two more fog photos:

&

Thank you rajupp and 8166UY for you nice comments as well. Very Happy
blackheart
I love camping/hiking/being outdoors in general (I'm actually a Venturer Scout), and can't wait till I'm out of uni - travel round and experience different landscapes.

I'm particularly keen to go to the States for some reason, your national parks seem to have a different kind of beauty. The terrain's still rugged, but not in the same dry sense it is in Australia.

Or something.

They're great photos anyway, you've obviously put some kind of thought into the composition when you took them... or just have an eye for it naturally. I mean, they're still snaps, but they're crisp.

=> Jess
Ghost900
Thanks for the comment blackheart.

The National Parks are very nice in the US, some very nice views and beautiful places to see.

I try to put some thought into my photo's to make them look the best I can with the camera I have but I normally only post the best of the bunch Very Happy