FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

KERNAL32.dll

Zenith
When I want to run some games i.e Empire Earth, it says that I don't have KERNAL32.dll when I do and I have downloaded it aswell and put into system32 where it normally is and the Empire Earth folder.

Any suggestions? Evil or Very Mad
sgwreviews
I think you need to reinstall Empire earth, maybe he lost the connection to this file somewhere.
But the correct file should be KERNEL32.dll not kernAl.
I don't garantee it will work, but it's worth a try.
Do you have this problem with other programs too?
Diablosblizz
KERNAL32.dll is related to viruses, worms, backdoors and spyware. Although, KERNEL32.dll is a legit file. Are you sure you are mistaken while typing the name of the DLL? Please check that for us.
Pokhara
what operating system are using? windows ? I think that windows cannot run without the kernel file. Check your c;\windows\system32 for kernel32.dll and i also support that that must be kernel32.dll not kernal32.dll Surprised . If no solution is found, try it in your friend's computer. If it ran there, search for kernal32.dll and copy it to the same location in your computer. eg your friend has kernal32.dll in c:\windows then copy kernal32.dll in c:\windows of your machine. If that also doesn't work, that the last idea- FORMAT your system and reinstall brand new OS... Wink