FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Nokia N95 phone

Pendulum
Does someone here own a Nokia N95 Mobile phone (I am speaking of the first version, not the 8Gb one) ? Because I plan to buy one soon and I wonder a bit about :
-Does the phone sometimes crash ?
-What about the battery, how long will it last if I only use the phone and the camera, and sometimes the mp3 player (not the gps nor websurfing nor whatever nobody needs on a phone in fact Wink )
-What about the photo quality ? Can you post some of yours in full size to see it ?
-Does it really accept 8Gb microSD cards ? Will such a card consume more battery, or have any impact on the way the phone works ?

Thank you, have a good day all Smile
Psycho_X52
I don't have one, but a friend of mine told me that the battery lasts 2 to 4 days due to the Symbian's thirst for juice.
dmystic
my dad got one, and i can tell u somethings:

-Does the phone sometimes crash ?
not that i mentioned

-What about the battery, how long will it last if I only use the phone and the camera, and sometimes the mp3 player (not the gps nor websurfing nor whatever nobody needs on a phone in fact )
It last about a week or so.

-What about the photo quality ? Can you post some of yours in full size to see it ?
Its got a good camera, cant post pictures made with it, but the quality is good, but you have to consider its harder to make pictures with a phone so small and it havent got some functions normal cameras got

-Does it really accept 8Gb microSD cards ? Will such a card consume more battery, or have any impact on the way the phone works ?
it does accept it, we here got it too, and it won't change much, just more space Very Happy