FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Gas? keep it coming

How good is your milage?
40 mpg+
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
less than 40 mpg
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

OldReliable
Raise them gas prices by 50 dollars for all I care. People won't conserve fuel until they are on the street with no more money. People own 3 cars, drive 3 times a day, and don't have good fuel millage in the first place. We cannot complain.
Cddhesh
Some people likes to enjoy, They have money gathered by some means.Common middle class people
some how manage to keep their balance from expenditure.Rich people enjoy with vehicles which are not efficient at all.Still they afford them.They shout when petrol prices go up because they feel less money on other needs.But i have seen few rich people in my community traveling by cycle to go to a shop or to barber.I really feel like giving respect to these people.They contribute to the countries development in good percentage.
malcolmpreen
I used to enjoy driving... but now it is more of a chore... I much prefer walking whereever possible these days... not only is it cheaper and better for the environment, but the dog prefers it too.

Malcolm
standready
I walk or ride my bicycle whenever possible. My car is an '84. Gets at 20 miles per gallon in the city. I can buy alot of fuel for what it would for a new more efficient car plus license and insurance difference. I just don't drive unless necessary and when I do, I combine stops.
Ghost Rider103
I drive a 2006 Mustang, and I only get 19 MPG, and 26 MPG on the highway.

Prices don't bother me much though.
Chris24
OldReliable wrote:
Raise them gas prices by 50 dollars for all I care. People won't conserve fuel until they are on the street with no more money. People own 3 cars, drive 3 times a day, and don't have good fuel millage in the first place. We cannot complain.

But at what ultimate cost? The prices on everything else is beginning to go up as well...Listen I agree there has to be something done to clean up the environment, but I don't think basically crashing the system is the way to go about it. People have children to feed
LumberJack
People will still drive, look at Europe. They pay insane amounts for gasoline, and they are still driving....