FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

geekattack-online.net

TheGeek
www.geekattack-online.net

Thats my site, its still a work in progress and is always updated in the "Geek News" Section. I have an RSS feed up and running smootly and i have some nice program recommendations, though the list has grown and needs to be update.

Right now im in the process of porting the page to CSS, so if any of the pages look funny, please report it to me, and ill fix it and see what all i can do.

Thank you, hope you all enjoy. I look forward to hearing back with some comments on it.
wistom
well, very good. i think.
gonzo
sometimes minimalism is good
Alacarde
The site is okay, I think it needs a little more homepage content, to tell the truth. Is the picture of the guy the Spokesman for Microsoft? I remember something with a guy like that messing around from Microsoft. And you should just use Frihost, so you don't have all the ads. Other than that, sweet site.
T3 Architect
its o kay i like the name
budazz
i like the site all about....need to work on the design...need more contents...keep it up....attack the "GEEK" hehe Laughing
Jack_Hammer
Simple comment, the size of your buttons over the top are around 17.31 kB (17724 bytes) for

If you optimize the same image you could easly make it a tenth the size

Which is 1.43 kB (1462 bytes) but thats my only comment other than that it's great.
ieonworks
I do like how "clean" it is, makes it easier to get your message across.

even if it is bill gates with a beer. Laughing
Jeff_vella_leone
yep ur site is great
need some more colour and design but its good
even the content i like
Liger Zero
i cant even see it whats up dude?
Donutey
yea hopefully the css will tie your site together nicely.
keep it up, like the concept
leodv
Basically the whole website has no standard design, would be more organized with css. The page layout aren't synchronized with each other. Be looking forward to your future webpage. Smile
TheGeek
right now im working on making every page look like the main one, Ads off to the sides and content in the middle.

I put the Ads there by choice, i need a little extra income and i figured if i did that it might help a bit.

Ill do the button optimize thing, not sure how, but ill figure it out.

Thanks for all the suggestions/comments, keep it up.