FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Server Uptime Sig

lastelement0
i think with the addition of the new server i think a new line needs to be added to the Server Uptime sigs many have in their sigs to reflect the new server Razz
Bondings
lastelement0 wrote:
i think with the addition of the new server i think a new line needs to be added to the Server Uptime sigs many have in their sigs to reflect the new server Razz

A good idea indeed. The problem is that I didn't make it, so I can't promise anything.
GoldWyvern
No no no no no! Smile

Guys, I'm dial up. Yes. DIAL UP. I'm sorry, but all your banners, your flashy things, and all your images are driving me nuts! This board is almost unmanageable to load. Smile

LOL, I know, my fault, but Dial Up is the only access available where I live. Smile
Bondings
GoldWyvern wrote:
No no no no no! Smile

Guys, I'm dial up. Yes. DIAL UP. I'm sorry, but all your banners, your flashy things, and all your images are driving me nuts! This board is almost unmanageable to load. Smile

LOL, I know, my fault, but Dial Up is the only access available where I live. Smile

The signature uptime image is 2.7KB, not really that big. If you see a big signature image (above the allowed size, simply check it), please report it and we will make sure that the user removes it or replaces it with a smaller one.

Also, I might make a light forum mode, without the avatars/signatures, a bit like the logged-off site but with less ads.
rvec
it's also possible to use this site without images, so you could (in your browser) completely disable images.

And as for the signature, I am rewriting that. I already made a page to check the servers (all 3), just not yet the image.