FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Embrassed

daljirman
these days most of the guys are talking about feelings that they have for beloveds but they are afraid to confess it to them. I don't know why but every body feels the same if what the feelings are is true love and not just pretending. It could be really nice to tell a girl that you are interesting the feelings that you have for her without thinking that she will mock at you. most of the girls are sweethearts and they will respect you with that. But till now what i don't understand is that some girls do not act well when boys get in love with them. So, does that mean they are proud of themselves? or are they just away from the line of love?

CAN SOME BODY TELL ME WHAT THEY MEAN THAT???? Embarassed
LukeakaDanish
"I love you" is for a relationship you've been in for 3-4 months MINIMUM.

Teasing and making her fight to get YOU is for the picking up girls - and should be kept at for the entire relationship.

As soon as you get clingy and "i love you" 'ish she'll scream and run. Because its mostly slimy nerds who have the need to say that kind of thing

Girls dont like slimy nerds.

"I love you" means "Will you marry me?" - when you want her to marry you, start saying "I love you"...

Girls aren't self-important...they just judge guys by how confident they are...and being clingy puts her in the dominant role - and you in the slave role...she will use, abuse and leave you. trust me Razz
deanhills
daljirman wrote:
But till now what i don't understand is that some girls do not act well when boys get in love with them.

Maybe it is as simple as they do not feel the same way. Or it could be too soon. Or maybe it is too intense for them to handle and they like things to be more casual. Some girls also have a problem in that they cannot handle it when someone loves them, they may have some personal issues about it, so maybe the guys can do little about that, except play it cool so that the girls can get to trust them first.
Coen
Sharing your feelings is something else as saying "I love you".
Although I don't see the point girls could make out of it. Love doesn't have to mean marriage at all. Anyway, could just be my guy-ish me.
LukeakaDanish
Coen wrote:
Sharing your feelings is something else as saying "I love you".
Although I don't see the point girls could make out of it. Love doesn't have to mean marriage at all. Anyway, could just be my guy-ish me.

I assume you where answering my post.

Actually I agree with you - sharing your feelings isn't saying I love you - though saying I love you CAN be sharing your feelings - if you don't say that too often.

And I agree - tell your girlfriend how you feel about her - PROPPERLY - tell her what you like - and what you dislike (about her)! Being open about your REAL feelings (not just saying i love you - more like [she makes girly noise] - you go "haha...your so cute when you make those silly noises" (thats funny aswel, bonus points for that)) is confidence - and if your body language is right girls/women will like that.

I know, saying "I love you" doesn't mean marriage - but if you say it every 10 minutes, thats what the girl will think - and she'll chicken out on you in a second. or abuse you - one of the two Wink

Heck, I say I love you to my gf now and then...and I wouldn't even dream of getting married Wink
ssthanapati
Its hard to pin-point a particular reason.... they girl may not feel for that guy or it might me they might be too proud as they may have seen many guys say I love u, or she might see u as a friend
tapina
daljirman wrote:
But till now what i don't understand is that some girls do not act well when boys get in love with them. So, does that mean they are proud of themselves? or are they just away from the line of love?

I don't believe a girl would start 'not acting well' just because someone loves her. Either there may be issues between the two that need to ironed out, or that it's the girls character, which has nothing to do with being in love or not. Either iron out the issues with her or just let the relationship go because you may not be compatible as a couple
rightclickscott
People put too much emphasis on words! I say let the actions represent much more than the words, because some words are big and hard to sound out! Saying "I love you" shouldn't have to mean that much. Too me, I love you means "I've grown romantically fond of you on some level, suggested to be a rather high amount." It doesn't matter if somebody says "I love you." It matters how they say it. Trust me, the tone of the words mean much much more than the words themselves.
James_Hicks
She could just be an attention grabber.
flyfamilyguy
daljirman wrote:
what i don't understand is that some girls do not act well when boys get in love with them. So, does that mean they are proud of themselves? or are they just away from the line of love?

CAN SOME BODY TELL ME WHAT THEY MEAN THAT???? Embarassed

Well.,That might just mean that you are telling them that you are in love with them after the FIRST-FREEKIN' date! (which would scare me too!) OR, they are just sluts who need a certain amount of attention, but draw the line at 'Bozo's' who can't see the difference!
RubySlasher
Hey, when someone who definitely isn't your type confesses to you, it's not a good thing. It's feels rather burdensome, actually.