FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Guild Wars

Firilacroco
Have you played this game? It's a very good MMORPG. I recenty bought it and I payed 8$.
MrSpecial
$8! Geez! Is it really being charged so little?

Anyway, I love this game; I used to play it all the time. Unfortunately, I haven't really found time to start playing it again. I never did think that the expansions were as good as the original game when it first came out.
wahoyaho
I've tried it too, didn't like how the level caps were at 20 though ><
Terracarnus
the level cap is pretty low compared to similar games, bu why shoud it be off putting?

Getting to max level in just a few days puts everyone on an equal playing field sooner - so when it comes down to it, it is the players skills, choice of equipment, eg what mods to use etc, and their strategy that will decide who wins. As such it is those players who play to their strenghts and show skill that wins, not the one who has been in the game the longest.

Plus the game does not end at 20 - it just opens the game up! From the main story that will be played well past reaching the max level, to PvP, elite missions, hard mode, dungeons, bonus objectives, and the various titles that can be obtained there is far more to the game than the low level cap would imply.
Starrfoxx
I like the game, but I don't play it much. What's nice is that I can play it whenever I want, since there is no online fee.