FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My first ever personal domain!

iamyet
www.iamyet.net

My first ever personal domain! This website is created for the first ever debut album release of Singaporean D.I.Y Composer/Singer YET! Please leave some feedbacks for the layout of the website, recommendations of better features that can be added to the website. Thanks a million!

Website is currently only in mandarin which many browsers may not understand. But the links are pretty straightforward and the original single release song plays the moment browsers enter into the main body of the webpage. English version of the website would be out soon! Stay tuned.

Website Details

A brand new singer with his debut mandarin album release! Website introduces his first pre launch of his Single Album "No Problem Yet". Visitors get to listen to the single and may stand a chance to win the single CD from YET! More updates about his upcoming performances and radio broadcasts/interview dates included in the website. Original composition by YET throughout the album. Do give feedbacks about the website and the music yea?! Thanks!

Website is in mandarin though and an english version would be out on the trots soon! Do keep a lookout!
nivinjoy
Tell me which language the website is in...?? Because i could see only some ? symbols only ...!!

Hope to see it better soon....!!!!
Shewolf
Congrats on everything!
I can't understand a word in Mandarin, and the music is not really my cup of tea, but it works. The design seems to me a little bit too "square", and simple. And you should maybe consider making your blog as a actual part of your site, since there's a link to it in the main menubar.
Anyhow this is a nice start. - And I will check back for a English version later on Smile
issunday
why I can't open your site, I think you'd better tell your site hosting provider Very Happy
pashmina
Though I can't understand what it says, it looks good and simple.
The kid looks cute
Anyway here is the translated version http://google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iamyet.net%2F&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sl=zh-CN&tl=en
iamyet
the google translated english is not really accurate actually but thanks for the link nonetheless!

the site is in mandarin... meaning spoken chinese. and may just make design amendments to the site during the actual release of the site in september, where a overall revamp of the site is on the trots.

by the way does anyone know good sites that provides scripts to create Forms on websites to send email straight to our emails? help greatly appreciated!

cheers