FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What Should I Do?

JaneLane
I Met This Guy, And I Have Been Seeing Him For Awhile Now, We Are Not That Serious, But We Also Don't See Other People.

He Is Pretty Amazing, He Understands Me, We Get Along (Which Is Rare For Me). It Has Been A Couple Months, And I Hate To Say It As Much As I Like This Guy, And As Much Time I Spend With Him, The Sex Is Pretty Bad.

Now I Think Its Me, Because I Haven't Been Able To Let Myself Open Up To Anyone Since I Broke Up With My Ex 2 Years Ago, He Broke My Heart, Left Me High And Dry, And After That I Have Never Been The Same.

Does Anyone One Have Some Good Advice?
rightclickscott
I have to say, I loled at what you said.

Anyways, you don't have to base a relationship on sex. Sure, it has a lot to do with a relationship. But if you enjoy spending time with him, then I say stick with him. If you see yourself enjoying his company more than anything else, though, I think it would be best to stay just friends. He could be your fall back guy if you can't find anyone else who can drill ya better!
JaneLane
rightclickscott wrote:
I have to say, I loled at what you said.

Anyways, you don't have to base a relationship on sex. Sure, it has a lot to do with a relationship. But if you enjoy spending time with him, then I say stick with him. If you see yourself enjoying his company more than anything else, though, I think it would be best to stay just friends. He could be your fall back guy if you can't find anyone else who can drill ya better!

Yea Thats Just It Thought, I Think Its Me. I Just Lost My Appetite For Sex And I Really Just Don't Like It Anymore No Matter Who Its With.

Confused Shocked Sad
apple
hmm...how old are you?

when my first relationship came to an end, I stayed single for 8 years. I built walls that would never let anyone in. I thought I could not take the chance with love again, or I'd be destroyed.

Yes its possible he can be the 'fall back' guy, but if you all click and get along, why not?

My only advice is to take it slow, watch him and determine if he is worthy of your heart and affections.
flowerpower
As apple said, do take your time. from what you've said, it seems that your current relationship is serious, take it slow. Being with someone, loving someone is sharing intimate moments with him, telling that person nearly everything that is in your heart, at least more than you would like to share with anyone else. This is important in a relationship. You'll be able to overcome this matter with time.
Satori
JaneLane wrote:
I Met This Guy, And I Have Been Seeing Him For Awhile Now, We Are Not That Serious, But We Also Don't See Other People.

He Is Pretty Amazing, He Understands Me, We Get Along (Which Is Rare For Me). It Has Been A Couple Months, And I Hate To Say It As Much As I Like This Guy, And As Much Time I Spend With Him, The Sex Is Pretty Bad.

Now I Think Its Me, Because I Haven't Been Able To Let Myself Open Up To Anyone Since I Broke Up With My Ex 2 Years Ago, He Broke My Heart, Left Me High And Dry, And After That I Have Never Been The Same.

Umm...first off, consider using the "shift" key less often. I guess your use of it is better than none at all...but only slightly.

Secondly, if the sex is bad, you really have two options when it comes to the sex. One is to make an effort to improve it, and the other is to not have it. And really it should depend on what you want from this person. If it's that bad, and it makes you uncomfortable, then consider not having any. But if this is someone you really want to try to have a serious relationship with, then you have to put some effort into making it work. Sex is a vital part of any healthy relationship. Let me put it this way....if the sex is good, it's about 10-20% importance in the overall relationship. If it's bad, it's about 95% importance in the overall relationship. Bad sex, or even too much or too little sex, can put a huge strain on any relationship...it will make both parties extremely frustrated and angry over time. So really you have to fix it if you want something serious and meaningful from this person.

How to fix it is something I can't really help with so much. I mean, I may be able to offer a little advice, but I'd have to know more about why it's bad, and I'm honestly not so interested in the details. I hope you can figure it out though!

Good luck Smile
JaneLane
Satori wrote:
JaneLane wrote:

Umm...first off, consider using the "shift" key less often. I guess your use of it is better than none at all...but only slightly.

Secondly, if the sex is bad, you really have two options when it comes to the sex. One is to make an effort to improve it, and the other is to not have it. And really it should depend on what you want from this person. If it's that bad, and it makes you uncomfortable, then consider not having any. But if this is someone you really want to try to have a serious relationship with, then you have to put some effort into making it work. Sex is a vital part of any healthy relationship. Let me put it this way....if the sex is good, it's about 10-20% importance in the overall relationship. If it's bad, it's about 95% importance in the overall relationship. Bad sex, or even too much or too little sex, can put a huge strain on any relationship...it will make both parties extremely frustrated and angry over time. So really you have to fix it if you want something serious and meaningful from this person.

How to fix it is something I can't really help with so much. I mean, I may be able to offer a little advice, but I'd have to know more about why it's bad, and I'm honestly not so interested in the details. I hope you can figure it out though!

Good luck Smile

Thanks For Your Advice, And As For The Shift Key Comment, I Like To Type Like This. And I Probably Will Never Stop.
JaneLane
Thanks To Everyone Else As Well Very Happy
ssthanapati
Just give it time and everything will be fine..... And as long hes not complaining its fine Wink
rightclickscott
JaneLane wrote:
Thanks For Your Advice, And As For The Shift Key Comment, I Like To Type Like This. And I Probably Will Never Stop.

I actually hate the way you type like that. Is everything a freakin' title with you? Come on, can't you type like a normal person, instead of a retard trying to stand out and absurdly failing?
JaneLane
rightclickscott wrote:
JaneLane wrote:

I actually hate the way you type like that. Is everything a freakin' title with you? Come on, can't you type like a normal person, instead of a retard trying to stand out and absurdly failing?

I Like To Type Like This, You Can Hate It All You Want, I Could Really Care Less.

And I Would Rather Be A "Retard Trying To Stand Out" Than As Anal And Uptight As Yourself.

My Advice To You, Get Over Yourself And Deal With It.
Satori
I'd be a little more choosy with your words. Anal and uptight is a much better description of someone who must capitalize the first letter of every word. I mean...come on, you're actually putting more physical effort into typing that way. You press the shift key probably 10-20 times more per sentence than a regular person...that's a lot of extra buttons to push.
rightclickscott
JaneLane wrote:
I Like To Type Like This, You Can Hate It All You Want, I Could Really Care Less.

And I Would Rather Be A "Retard Trying To Stand Out" Than As Anal And Uptight As Yourself.

My Advice To You, Get Over Yourself And Deal With It.

Hey, I've got nothing against you. I just think it's pointless and unprofessional. Besides, Satori's got it down, it just takes more effort. You can do what you want, I don't really care, but if you're going to stand out, then it would be better through original opinions instead of a stupid way of typing.
JaneLane
Well First Of I Don't Press The Shift Key And My Hands Are Programmed To Type This Way, So I Don't Even Notice.

Second, I Don't Want To Stand Out, And I Really Could Care Less If Anyone Reads What I Am Writing, Because The Only Reason I Post Stuff Is To Stay Active.

If I Wanted To State Opinions And Such, I Would Waste My Breath On People That Mattered.

Honestly The Original Post I Made In This Forum Was Random Sputtering, And Babble About Nonsense, Because The More You Type The More Its Worth.

Anyhow, Thank You And Good Night.
jgilligan
You have got to let go of the past and trust this guy! It seems to me that you are having trouble leting yourself go incase you get hurt again, but think about it you can't go through life like this or you will end up been lonely!!!!

Give this guy a chance and if it doesn't work out you can try again!!! Its what makes love so much fun!!!
apple
Crying or Very sad nobody ever answers my age question...*sigh*
Satori
She's probably 18
apple
thanks Satori Smile
JoshuAAR
Hehe This was a good read. It went from sexual tension to bickering about how people should type. Covers all bases of a good plot Wink

I would have thought about trying to help you JaneLane if you hadn't resorted to this type of comeback...

Quote:
Well First Of I Don't Press The Shift Key And My Hands Are Programmed To Type This Way, So I Don't Even Notice.

Second, I Don't Want To Stand Out, And I Really Could Care Less If Anyone Reads What I Am Writing, Because The Only Reason I Post Stuff Is To Stay Active.

If I Wanted To State Opinions And Such, I Would Waste My Breath On People That Mattered.

Honestly The Original Post I Made In This Forum Was Random Sputtering, And Babble About Nonsense, Because The More You Type The More Its Worth.

Enjoy keeping active!
tapina
JaneLane wrote:

You said you are not that serious with this other guy? I wonder why you are in a relationship but you are not 'that serious'. Is it because your emotions are still attched to your ex-boyfriend, hoping that by some chance you two may end up together again. If that is the case, I would suggest that you move on with your life, try hard as it may be, to ferget your ex and put more meaning in your relationship. Unless you make an effort to forget the past, you will always be in a rebound.

As for the sex, I suggest that you buld a relationship first with your boyfriend. You need someone who value your for who you are, not for what you are, IMO.
JaneLane
JoshuAAR wrote:
Hehe This was a good read. It went from sexual tension to bickering about how people should type. Covers all bases of a good plot Wink

I would have thought about trying to help you JaneLane if you hadn't resorted to this type of comeback...

Quote:

Enjoy keeping active!

WHATEVER WILL I DO IF YOU DON'T HELP ME??????
JaneLane
Satori wrote:
She's probably 18

Satori
JaneLane wrote:
Satori wrote:
She's probably 18

Could've fooled me
apple
JaneLane wrote:
Satori wrote:
She's probably 18

seriously? ok....so how's it going?
JaneLane
apple wrote:
JaneLane wrote:
Satori wrote:
She's probably 18

seriously? ok....so how's it going?

Its Going Pretty Good, I'm Gonna Have A Baby.

How About You?
JaneLane
Satori wrote:
JaneLane wrote:
Satori wrote:
She's probably 18

Could've fooled me

Oh Will You Guys Get Over It Already?
mike_phi
Well like most people have already said sex dose play a huge role in a relationship in most cases, You have been hurt before could be the contributing factor to the fact that you are experiencing "Bad Sex".

I recommend taking some time to yourself and try to answer a question posed on yourself, "Why is the sex bad", then think "Why do I consider the sex to be bad", if you managed to kinda come to terms with this then I think you should use the strong side of your relationship to repair this, the strong side being your communications and closeness, I would try to somehow gently let ths guy know that you are having some trouble getting back into sexual activities based on your previous sex life (you want to be real careful the way you present this, basically dont come up and say you thinck the sex is bad).

Just getting back to sex, its a union of 2 in passion and if you somehow still have issues from a previous relationship then you would have to sort that out first otherwise you will have to live with this block.

By the sounds of things it seems the two of you have the foundation for a great relationship and a fun filled sex life, just communicate and reflect a little.

cheers and good luck
chatrack
to me life is beautiful, believe or not
selammussie
In my opinion If you love him that much
you won't have to leave him
about "bad sex" why don't you tell him
and If you just can't,
make it by your self Imaging him
and then you ll be happy
indianinworld
flowerpower wrote:
As apple said, do take your time. from what you've said, it seems that your current relationship is serious, take it slow. Being with someone, loving someone is sharing intimate moments with him, telling that person nearly everything that is in your heart, at least more than you would like to share with anyone else. This is important in a relationship. You'll be able to overcome this matter with time.

PERFECTLY SAID............
Arrow
hATS oFf for you
malaria1212
Better 20 times think before doing something.It can be best what happend to your life or either worst nightmare.