FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

seo suggestion

jossylala
please i need you suggestion on how to increase the pagerank of this site.i hve done alot of things to improve the page rank but its not working. here is the site www.joscityweb.com .i have a sitemap,i have submitted to so many directory and engines.please suggest what next needs to be done.the site is one year old.
Peterssidan
Page rank is all about links. It's not the only factor that affect your ranking so don't watch you pr only. If you really want to have more pagerank you will need more links, especially from high ranking sites. All the links to other sites on the top of the page might cause some pagerank loss in your other pages.
jossylala
Ok thanks,but the problem is most top sites in my country have selfish owners who do not wish to do link exchange.so where do i get link exchange with top sites?
Peterssidan
I know. It's not easy. The best is if your site is good enough to generate links without any help from you but that only work for really popular sites.
jossylala
ok thanks,i would see what i would make of the site.
balend
An important thing to keep in mind when it comes to SEO, is the use of Sitemaps. They make it easier for bots to go through your content.
k_s_baskar
jossylala wrote:
Ok thanks,but the problem is most top sites in my country have selfish owners who do not wish to do link exchange.so where do i get link exchange with top sites?

You can try to get backlinks from here http://www.linkmetro.com
Smile
Findhelp
use unlimited forums
shkhanal
You are doing good. Don't panic. I believe you'll certainly get good ranking in next update. You are using forum nicely for your benefit. Keep it up. I got 2 ranking from 0 only by using forums and commenting on blogs.