FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

my hobby

kxgrunt
i own 27 chickens including 6 roosters and i breed them... so far i've hatched 9 eggs lost about 13 and got about 7 different colors. I've got one that looks like a road runner and she hase different colored legs, then i've got another that has 5 toes and her breed doesnt carry 5 toes. So basically i've got a bunch of freaks, but hey free fresh eggs, i've got one hen that lays a giant brown egg 3 times bigger then large store bought white Very Happy i have my site on a crappy host right now... im looking to change over to here this sites seems way more focused on helping you and offering great free hosting Smile if you wanna see the site, if the server is even working its http://redmtnroost.exofire.net its not completely done...but its a start
ocalhoun
Are five toed chickens common, or is this a very special phenomenon?
poppat
Don't know much about chickens but I am soon going to be babysitting some for my brother-in-law.

Any tips?

There is a rooster and about 5 large chickens and two or three babies.

poppat
goretti
kxgrunt wrote:
i own 27 chickens including 6 roosters and i breed them... so far i've hatched 9 eggs lost about 13 and got about 7 different colors. I've got one that looks like a road runner and she hase different colored legs, then i've got another that has 5 toes and her breed doesnt carry 5 toes. So basically i've got a bunch of freaks, but hey free fresh eggs, i've got one hen that lays a giant brown egg 3 times bigger then large store bought white Very Happy i have my site on a crappy host right now... im looking to change over to here this sites seems way more focused on helping you and offering great free hosting Smile if you wanna see the site, if the server is even working its http://redmtnroost.exofire.net its not completely done...but its a start

Yeah, your site is very interesting. I hope you will continue doing the good things like you are. Nice day ! Wink
ptolomeo
Yes very nice site. Keep doing like this
kenprincesa
ptolomeo wrote:
Yes very nice site. Keep doing like this

Very nice site.