FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hey, check it...401 posts!!

IceCreamTruck
I just noticed that I have posted over 400 times!! yeah! Still going strong and FriHost Rulez!! Applause
I post, You host, and it's my ads!! ching Exclamation Applause I love it!!

So 400 posts is nothing huge, but it's important to me!! I can't wait till I'm over 500, then I will be a Senior Frihoster!! Dancing

Pray yes, the power will be mine! Twisted Evil

Hey People, if you haven't seen what I've been up to on FriHost then check out these frihosted websites:

Gosh, I can't say enough about AstroTwister.com and how much fun the project of turning our huge solar system into a Yahoo! Widget really was, so you'll just have to come see it and get in on the fun. Always looking for developers to add little bits of goodness to the project too, and I have some updates that will be coming out soon enough.

I'm blowing it up, Ya'll!! xMPACT.com is really going to start rolling, and it's become my personal playground. Everyone gets to have fun and make sure to watch the "Where's Matt 2008 Video!!" it's super cool! Also, if you look around you might also see a picture of me!! Smile

Cool
deanhills
Congratulations Icecreamtruck! Way to go! Soon you will be a Senior Frihoster. Applause

I had a look at your Website Astrotwister. Wow, you have been busy! I thought I should mention something to you. If you open the Website in a smaller screen than the one you must have, then it does not come out as good as it does in your screen size. Depending on the Website software you are using, you probably need to tweak the tables percentage wise so that the Website can show the same in all screen sizes, otherwise it looks a little distorted in the smaller ones?
IceCreamTruck
deanhills wrote:
Congratulations Icecreamtruck! Way to go! Soon you will be a Senior Frihoster. Applause

Yes, soon!! Then the power will be mine! Twisted Evil

deanhills wrote:

I had a look at your Website Astrotwister. ... it looks a little distorted in the smaller ones?

Can you grab a screen shot and send it to me? I have proofed this website in smaller windows, but I want to know what size/resolution you are viewing, and what browser you are using will help.

Thanks for the heads up!!

Have you seen xMPACT.com yet? It's also a work in progress, but there are things to enjoy there. Like the "Where the hell is Matt? Video"

I'd like to see if you get the same problems here too! Thanks in advance!

I see that you too are about to be a Senior Frihoster!!! That's coo...so, what are you going to do with THE POWER?!?!?!? Twisted Evil
SlideR.nl
Both links are down. Can't connect to them.
hlavco
The sites are up for me. This thread kinda seems more like an advertisement than anything. Speaking of which, your sites have an insane amount of ads. It... doesn't look nice.
rvec
-closed-
try the "advertise your website" forum