FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What Color Hair Do You Prefer?

Which color hair do you prefer in the opposite sex?
Brunette
34%
 34%  [ 18 ]
Blonde
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Red
13%
 13%  [ 7 ]
Black
40%
 40%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 52

MGC77
Hey all, just a fun poll to see what color hair you prefer in the opposite sex? Brunette, Blonde, Red, or Black?
deanhills
Golden brown with golden highlights, naturally though, by the sun.
flowerpower
I have no real preference, except that he's good looking with such or such hair colour and he himself like the colour.
McDucque
I've had my hair many different colors, just on a whim, try different looks, etc.

My hair is naturally dark, but a solid black has always look best on me.

I dye it, cause I have greys... at age 21... geez!!!
rheanna
I like blonde with a little touch of pink. because when the sunlight hits the pink it looks hot! I did dye my hair one time pink with blonde and it came out great. Just don't go to the salon to do it. They will dye your whole head pink. [unfortunately that happened to me once]. I would do it yourself and put the streaks in where you want it to glow.
TBSC
Brown with blonde highlights sounds good. I usually like brown hair but every once in a while I will find someone attractive who has blonde hair. It all depends on their personality to a big extent.
pmehta51
I am brunette and I also prefer brunette. Of course brunette are smart looking. I don't say others are not but this is my personal view.
Ghost Rider103
Brown with blond highlights is how my g/f does it, and I love the way it looks.

But for natural hair color, I think blond.
kotterlyn
I love extremes.
Bleach blonde is nice,
black with blue eyes is to die for,
and multi-tonal hair (which I have) I find awesome.
nigam
shiny black long hair....can turn head back of the guys!!!
Drawingguy
I feel that a lightish-brown is quite pleasant.
vvforgs
Black
ddoonie
black or brunette
MeddlingMonk
Realistically, any natural hair colour is fine. I'm not a big fan of artificial colours.
TandDoubleu
I love black shiny hair on women.
PennyLane
I love my dark blonde hair... Maybe I'd also like it a bit lighter... For guys I love dark hair and blue eyes Very Happy
Cddhesh
i have Black shiny hair, but i like Brown color of hair too, i would be looking out for partner with brown hairs.
kristine
i love black shiny long hair Smile
jsk02a
Alright I have to stand up for the Redheads! There is nothing more attractive than a spunky redhead.
Maserman
ginger
furtasacra
deanhills wrote:
Golden brown with golden highlights, naturally though, by the sun.

HA HA! I have "a thing" for guys with dark hair. The love of my life had dark dark brown hair when I met him in Indiana, but since I dragged him down to the sunny South, his hair has turned golden brown with blond streaks.

I still love him, though.
RubySlasher
Guys like blonde hair for girls and girls like black hair for guys. Kind of strange.
Dean_The_Great
I prefer dark brunettes with light complexions. Not unhealthy looking, just not all fake-n-baked or spread on orange. The Irish come to mind. The brunette ones, not the red heads...
Afaceinthematrix
I like blonde chicks. I find them to be really hot!
Keran
To be honest I'd even like a blue hair colored girl if she had a pretty face and a decent body, hair color isn't really much of a factor for me...
But my favourite hair color, I suppouse, would be red. Cute girls with short red hair turn me on, but like I said, she must have a pretty face and a decent body.
ssthanapati
black hair or light brown with blonde highlights Smile
kerryworkman
I like their hair to be dark and their eyes to be light. Black or brown hair with blue or green eyes, you just cant beat the combination. Those two things attract me, but it really dosen't matter when it comes down to it. Hair and the way someone looks is only a small part of what is attractive about any given person. You could have the most attractive features and still be ugly because of your personality.
carrramba
Naturally red hair are perfect.
robinhanks
not special, it's OK that the color looks good. but I prefer natural
killerqueen
I'm a natural lightish-brunette with blue/green/grey eyes with light complexion. I'm okay with my hair color but I would definitely dye it black if I had the opportunity, because it enhances light eyes.
loonix
THere's just something alluring about a redhead =)

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_6AZG1kVHxQw/R85ZGaUvKgI/AAAAAAAAAIg/9aq8-wUdjXk/pp-1.jpg
AFriedman
Brunettes have more fun--not only do they have a lower risk of osteoporosis (blonde or red hair is a risk factor of osteoporosis), but their hair looks richer and fuller in general. Brown or black hair can have a lot of subtle highlights in very interesting colors.

I am a brunette and I like it that way, am looking for a hot man who is also a brunette.
gandalfthegrey
Gentlemen prefer.... BRUNETTES!!! Laughing
crimson_aria
it depends on the person, but for me, I like it black.
Mrs Lycos
Brown Razz
WicCaesar
Black, red and dyed haired (green, blue, purple). Wink
Cddhesh
I have dark black thick shiny hairs. Well liking of hair colour depends on in which location you are staying and what is your age.Disadvantage of black colour hair is that, a single white hair in a bunch shouts elder.
Well its good is you have light brown hair with shine.
Flakky
Either brunette or red, I don't mind Smile
Lily
Blond Razz
stel4e
I am brunette but I dye my hair blond... When I am with my natural color I look more severe Smile ahahaha but I'm actually not Wink

I don't have type for a guy ... I've had boyfriend with dark hair .. and blond hair... so it doesn't matter....

But every time I see guy with dark hair and dark blue eyes.... I just can't take my eyes from him Smile Smile
yunting
i have natural black hair with brown eyes. but i'm constantly dyeing my hair to different colour. tried pink once. some red highlights before, ash was not bad too. and now i'm having brown hair with blonde highlights.
bigt
My wife has brown hair. She's also my 'brown-eyed girl' Smile
prisonbreakinfo
I am a brunette myself, and I prefer guys with brown hair. I don't mind black hair either, but I would never be attracted to blonde or 'unnatural' colours (like blue or whatever). It just looks silly, and I think guys suit natural hair colours.
chatrack
Hi, when it comes to hair color,
I prefer Natural color - black.

New Generation - show interest in coloring, The next generation may color entire their Body Shocked .

-- -- -- --
Chat >> Locate

http://chatrack.frihost.net
gandalfthegrey
It is a myth that gentlemen prefer blondes. They prefer brunettes and red heads.
imera
This one is difficult; I could more easily answer for what I like on myself.

I like black and brown mostly, blonde is nice too and red must end up on last, probably because the red hair is a shade that I don’t really like.

There is one type of brown that is just amazing after my opinion, golden/nut brown, with a little shine of red, just amazing.
Velius
Well I prefer to have any natural colors as long as I don't go bald
robatcook1987
Brown with blond highlights sounds good. I usually like brown hair, but now everyone and then I will find someone who has blond hair attractive. It depends on your personality greatly.
Cheeldash
I love natural redheads.
johncameron1985
I have naturally black hair and i would like to prefer black itself. I think that whatever the god gives us, it is the gift for us and we do not need to change it. Many peoples like different hair color like red, brunette, blue, pink etc. Everybody has its own owner and we cant do anything for them.
cybersa
My Vote for Black.
I love black colored girl.lol
baileykruse
I like natural colour of hair so i like black colour.if tou coloured your hair like red,brown but iit is not good for hair.using hair colour your hair become ruff.
johnsmithsuper
Different persons have different choices. Somebody likes red, blue, black and pink. I do not like the color that not suits for me. So i like natural black color only. Its a sign of nature and looks beautiful compared to the all colors. So
the-guide
Since I'm an Asian, I love black colored especially black and shiny long hair girl. Smile

tomisme
Well, I find a girl with natural black or Brunette long hair so attractive and appealing to me. Very Happy
congra
i like black hair. just because i feel it's beauty.
lrj945
I prefer to naturally black hair.
shivaghimire
I wish I would have black, thick hair but so sad I have thin, little brown hair.