FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

BRWE APPLICATIONS

viraj
Recently I brought MotoRazr V3Cm mobile. Its CDMA phone and works on BREW platform.

I faced a lot of problem initially to install Gmail and Opera mini client on it. Then after writing to lot many forums I concluded that these are not supported for BREW platform.

Is any one out here can help me to understand what is the difference between BREW and general mobile platform and how can I install the various java applications on my mobile which is BREW enabled.

Please this is very imp.

Thanks!!
viraj
Hey!!

Also can anyone suggest me how to convert the J2Me applications to BREW Platform.
dmystic
I dont know exactly, but i thought Razr had an mail client installed? so why needing gmail? just put in the gmail stuff in the mail client and thats it
viraj
dmystic wrote:
I dont know exactly, but i thought Razr had an mail client installed? so why needing gmail? just put in the gmail stuff in the mail client and thats it

Hey buddy mine Motorazr is CDMA version V3Cm... and it is having Openwave as a browser and no email client installed...

Thats why I want a method to install gmail on brew platform...