FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Portal

bravesirrobin
I still can't forget about my Weighted Companion Cube. Why must the world be so cruel?
LukeakaDanish
I haven't been able to look any other weighted cubes in the eye since my weighted companion cube left me. Thinking of getting help to get over this tbh Crying or Very sad

Very Happy
rufa
Haha, yeah portal was a great game.. Loved the ending Very Happy. I've heard they are gonna make a sequel. Looking forward to that.
Techie87
hopefully there will be a sequel yes ^^ the first part was nice .. groundbreaking gameplay!
achowles
I love the game! Has anyone tried the advanced versions of the maps? Those things are tricky!

Poor companion cube. ;_; Why, cruel world, why?!

But yes, a sequel, or at least some more maps are demanded. It seems that both are in the works. Maybe now you've made it outside the sequel will be set outdoors? I'm not sure how that would work, but it certainly could add to the variety of challenges.
Fatality
Portal was indeed an awesome game. I haven't delved into the advanced achievements, because I have been working on the achievements in HL2 Ep 2. A sequel would be something that I would definitely play.