FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Iphone 3g

airh3ad
Guys the new iPhone 3G will lunch tommorow they said it combines all the revolutionary features of iPhone with 3G networking, built-in GPS, and iPhone 2.0 software that supports Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync and runs hundreds of third party applications built with the iPhone SDK i hope it will be available here in our country.this is cool.
psycosquirrel
The iPhone isn't that revolutionary. The concept of Apple actually selling the device at a reasonable price, on the other hand, is quite revolutionary.
airh3ad
i think this new gadget not good they find bugz on there software during the luch of this products last day.
lethaltriad
I saw the launch on g4, they waited for 2 days outside the store and when they bought it some of the phones couldnt be activated due to network restrictions i think lol. Personally I wouldnt buy one though, too much money for a phone that does too much stuff that i dont need.
airh3ad
nah i have my ipodtouch but i dont buy iphone , i love nokia its a user friendly i think iphone 3g is for rich people. its true to much and very expensive gadgets in this generation.