FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Kirkman's Image Comics

browncoat777
I've recently been reading two of Alan Kirkman's awesome comic book series for Image Comics. Walking Dead is a dramatic, disturbing, and psychological zombie story, which is good but gritty and keeps you coming back through constant gut-wrenching cliffhangars. The other, Invincible, is a little more light-hearted story of a teen whose father is basically superman and gets his own set of superman-like powers in his senior year of high school. Invincible is very dramatic, but is still a lot more fun in the traditional form than Walking Dead, and it tends towards fewer cliffhangers and instead keeps you reading by constantly bringing up new questions and mysteries which may or may not be answered in the next book. Overall, these are consistently two of my favorite comic book series... which raises my question:

Have any of you read these two series? What do you think of them? Which is your favorite?

AND

Have you guys read any of Kirkman's other series? What are they like? How do they compare?

PLEASE DON'T USE SPOILERS! I LOVE THESE COMICS TOO MUCH TO HAVE THEM SPOILED!

Thanks in advance.