FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Firhost points - what if

joostvane
Hey,

I don't know if this belongs in the hosting forum or the frihost forum, its something in between, but what would happen if my Frihost points go below zero? Would my webhosting be completely deleted of the server or would it be temporary suspended?

I'm going on vacation very soon, would I need to make some kind of 'points pool', so it won't run out or could I just work myself out of the minus points when I get back?

Thanks Rolling Eyes
rvec
you just got hosting from us, so the admins will not be as easy with keeping your account as with long-time members or good posting members. So I think your account will be deleted between 0 and -20. So I'd recommend making that 'pool' to make sure it doesn't happen.

If your account is removed all your files will be erased. Suspending an account is only done rarely when a site needs to be taken offline and the admin needs to ask Bondings what to do next, or something like that.
Bondings
We only remove accounts due to inactivity, not suspend. Also only when you are inactive, which normally means under -20 points, taking into consideration the number of posts, latest login date, ...
joostvane
Okay, thanks for the reply. I'll make my little pool before going to Bulgaria then Smile