FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

monitor software process

cvkien
I was wondering is there any software that can detect any command send by a software to the system and the respond send by the system to the software. Maybe this might confusing. okay, like this, let say i have software xx, then is there any software (aa) that can do like this:

i launch software xx, then software xx runs, then the "software aa" detect the command send by the software xx to the system. and then when the system respond and send back the command to software xx, then software aa also detect the command, then software aa log all the process to text files.

sorry for my poverty of good words. Thanks.
djclue917
I'm not really sure about what you are referring to or if it's really a command you're referring to. I somehow understand that you want to see how one software (software xx) communicates with your system (operating system, I presume). Well, I must say that this really depends on the platform that you are using (I'm guessing that you're using the 'almighty' Vista). What do you want to see, actually? I'm asking this because your post is really very vague.
aningbo
i do not have the solution as of now but i'm wondering as to why you would be interested in that? besides, why on earth would you be needing it? unless there's something u wanna get naughty with! lolz.

guud luck