FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Please review personal blog layout

guitarcrazy087
I've been wanting to post this for a while but waited to post it until it's pretty much done. Please take a look at my site and tell me what you think:

http://joehenry.frihost.net

For some reason nothing appears in the navigation panel although I only have one page up anyway. I think it's some kind of glitch with Wordpress. If anyone is experienced with Wordpress maybe you have some pointers for me.

Anyway, if you see problems with my site in specific browsers please tell me, and then just write a line or two about the site please- good or bad...just honest.

Thanks!
djclue917
Pretty good. Although I must say that I'm not a big fan of light on dark color combinations. By the way, you might want to correct a minor markup error regarding the empty <ul></ul> tags.
guitarcrazy087
Hey, thanks for the post! Yeah, the empty list tags is where my navigation is supposed to be displaying...When Wordpress calls up the links it surrounds them in <li> tags, but for some reason it's not calling the list right. Anyway, thanks again!