FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Guess the movie (Game)

Tepelstreeltje
Since i haven't found a topic like this on the forums and have seen it in a lot of places i thought. Im gonna start such game here.

Ok here is how it works:

-1 screenshot per post
-Max 1 title per post and wait till the answer is good. After that place a new guess.
-The one who has the answer may place a new screenshot, but only if the previous poster said its good.
-Use screenshots that are not too big. They don't have to screw up the layout.

Server to place your screenshot:
http://tinypic.com/

Since i am the Topic Starter i begin with an easy movie:
schudder
This is obviously a shot from Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events. It's from the scene after the big snakes disappears.
Tepelstreeltje
Yes! correct, you may place another screenshot!
schudder
Thank you (and I nearly forgot to put up a different one Razz )

Right, so, here's mine:

It should be very easy... Mainly cause I couldn't be bothered to actually whip out one of my dvd's and take a screenshot Wink
orno
van helsing

im too lazy to put up another picture here so u can do it for me Smile
althalus
Here's mine... Wink

http://frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4731
schudder
It was idd Van Helsing, but I'm wondering something... Tepelstreeltje said he couldn't find any thread like this one on the forums, so he started one... However, althalus just linked to a thread with basically the same game... only, it was started by Tepelstreeltje! So how could he not have known about the topic?
tidruG
schudder wrote:
It was idd Van Helsing, but I'm wondering something... Tepelstreeltje said he couldn't find any thread like this one on the forums, so he started one... However, althalus just linked to a thread with basically the same game... only, it was started by Tepelstreeltje! So how could he not have known about the topic?

Hmmm... I wonder too... I'm going to lock this thread... so no one post in it except Tepelstreeltje, who will attempt to explain...
Bickering_Blonde

A bit obvious but oh well. Wink
Tepelstreeltje
haha, im sorry... I started this game on a lot of forums. I thought i havn't started a topic like this on this forum Embarassed

Im really sorry! I haven't used the search to look if i already have posted a topic like this...
tidruG
Yes, I suspected that. I'd normally not mind much, but in this case, you had mentioned in your first post (in this thread) that you searched, but didn't find a similar topic... I don't appreciate that. I'm a little disappointed.

Anyway, here's the URL for the original thread, please continue the game there:

http://frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4731

-locked-