FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

the most feel-good romantic movie

my_love
what's the most feel-good romantic movie you've ever watch and still like to watch over and over again?
Mine was that of movie stared by Reese Witherspoon and Mark Ruffalo...I've watch it maybe 10 times already and I still like..its funny and sweet and really feel-good movie.
cavey
I just love Never been kissed with Drew Barrymore and 10 things I hate about you.

I could see this again and again! The last one I've seen 3 times. I just bought it to see it some more. :)
Idoru
I have a soft spot for 'eternal sunshine of the spotless mind', but also 'amelie of monmarte'. Though I seldom like
romantic movies, those two are exeptions. Boo hoo!
filesharing
Just Married - with Ashton Kutcher and Brittany Murphy
apple
the most romantic movie I have ever seen was....Braveheart, I know most people will think its about war and freedom etc, but it all began with the love between William and Murron. Everything that happened, happened cause he wanted to avenge her death, he wanted to 'handle' those responsible for killing the love of his life.

on another note...a nice mushy love story was The Notebook....I watch it over and over again. it IS great.
crimson_aria
I really like My Best Friend's Wedding. I've watched it many times already and when I see it, I still find it nice to watch. Also Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler's 50 First Dates. So sweet. I so love that movie.
Dean_The_Great
Idoru wrote:
I have a soft spot for 'eternal sunshine of the spotless mind', but also 'amelie of monmarte'. Though I seldom like
romantic movies, those two are exeptions. Boo hoo!

Good calls! Those are some great movies, and also really interesting cinematically.

I would say, on top of those above, Love Actually and The Holiday. Solid movies that have a couple story lines (or in Love Actually's case, several) and they've got something for everyone (provided you like the rom com at all.)
McDucque
I'm not a big fan of the romance movie, so mine may be a bit off, but hear me out! =)

Life is Beautiful, the italian movie, great characters, great acting. I know it gets heavy and serious towards the end but you definitely feel the love in the beginning and it still feels strong as their separated in the concentration camp. Its so bittersweet and awesome.