FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How many hits does your site Get?

akshar
My site is http://akshar.co.in/blog

I have 3500 unique visitors every month
and around 72000 hits per month

What about your website. Do not forget to mention your site URL so that the members reading this thread can visit it.
djclue917
Uh, are these just spiders or web crawlers, or even spammers maybe? You get a lot of hits but virtually none of them bother to comment on your posts. Also, a large percentage of them, 77.8% according to your post, only stay for a maximum of 30 seconds.

Anyway, I'm not monitoring my site for like a year now but I don't really care about these figures. I only care about actual people who comment. Wink
nivinjoy
I get very less..!! I am unlucky...!! Expecting more hits and reviews i had written a post in here at Frihost Advertise your website forum...!! But no one reviewed my site...!!

Anyway it is available at www.nivinjoy.co.nr
pashmina
not much, here is my stat preview

funnyriddles.co.cc is new so it is slowly picking up

sumit270 is http://funnyemails.uni.cc

Most of the traffic comes from google and yahoo search results.

I used to get about 3000 unique per day when it hit the stumbleupon 5 star page.
yusiyuseff
i am not sure but not much it is new so i dont expect many visitors
Click here to visit my site
akshar
djclue917 wrote:
Uh, are these just spiders or web crawlers, or even spammers maybe? You get a lot of hits but virtually none of them bother to comment on your posts. Also, a large percentage of them, 77.8% according to your post, only stay for a maximum of 30 seconds.

Anyway, I'm not monitoring my site for like a year now but I don't really care about these figures. I only care about actual people who comment. Wink

I am not sure as to what extent the spammers affect these stats but the web crowlers are certainly not part of these stats, there is a separate stats for them.

The maximum hits i get r from various RSS readers like google reader. The are over 100 people subscribing my blog though 100 is a very less number
akshar
and any ways the thread was meant to publish your stats here so that we can compare
inganta_tarigan
Here is statistic from my blog and site per month

www.processautomation.cn
13 Visitors

www.karoguide.blogspot.com
130 Visitors

www.surf-freedom.blogspot.com
50 Visitors

I am new and still learning to to get more traficc to my site[/url]
Donutey
I usually get around 300 unique visitors a day, mostly from wikipedia and google.