FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

things to say?

raginggenerals
I have a girlfriend who has never had a boyfriend before....

she is very nervous and shy.

I call her gorgeous, eg, Hi Gorgeous how are you going, etc.

I desperatley want to kiss her, but she has never kissed anyone before,

I feel that If I rush her, she may leave me.

Im looking for something to call her, A nickname that will make her feel good about herself, but nothing to corny. Something that will make her feel warm inside.

She is very shy and gentle, and I dont want to rush her.

If any ladies could give me some help here it would be greatly appreciated.
my_love
raginggenerals wrote:

Im looking for something to call her, A nickname that will make her feel good about herself, but nothing to corny. Something that will make her feel warm inside.

'angel' would be very fit for her...I suggest...and I know she would like it.. Wink
raginggenerals
you are a genious

thank you
cavey
Angel is a nice nickname. Great suggestion! I'm sure it will make her feel really special! (I'm a girl)

Have you talked about kissing? Did she say she wanted to wait? Maybe she really wants to, but is afraid to take the first step. (don't push her, of course. But I see you already know that)

Be sure to give her hugs. And hold her hand, and around her shoulder (when it's natural) to make her feel comfortable and special :)
raginggenerals
thanks girls
James_Hicks
Mistress or Dominatrix. Those shy ones have a real deep inner wanting to let loose the furry. They are a wild bunch. I love it.
rightclickscott
Meh, Angel doesn't seem like a good one. Too generic. I call my lady "sexy-butt." Anyways, I've said several girlfriends who've never had a boyfriend before. If you want to kiss her, but you think you're moving too fast like that, then save it for a moment that you two can cherish. Just don't wait too long. Once you get the first kiss past you, there will be many MANY more to come. With any luck, there will be dick kisses! :D
apple
'angel' is such a normal nickname.
look at her personality and ways and give her a nick that suits her and will be special and unique to her.

how long have you been dating?

if you want to kiss her and is afraid of moving to fast....wait.
flowerpower
I think "angel" is very nice. She'll surely appreciate that. One advice, as you already know, do take your time with her..she'll like you even more. I'm talking generally, you know her better though.
jmlworld
raginggenerals wrote:

It depends on the culture you're from. Some communities prohibit the term 'angel' and totally refer it as sin to call human being an 'angel'. But, not all the communities. If 'angel' is familiar name to call on people, it's a better for you to call her, then.
Coen
I am not a girl but can give advice as well, just leave it if you don't want it, lol Razz.

I wouldn't rush things. If it doesn't feel right, just don't do it. Angel sounds like a lovely name. I was like: "Wow" when I read it.
raginggenerals
Thanks for the assist everyone.

She loves the name Angel.
Satori
James_Hicks wrote:
Mistress or Dominatrix. Those shy ones have a real deep inner wanting to let loose the furry. They are a wild bunch. I love it.

Seriously? Are you even a real person? I mean...obviously there's someone logging in and typing these words...but are you for real? I've seen some of your other posts and I keep thinking "is this a real person, or just someone being funny?"

This is quite possibly the worst advice I've heard recently! Shy girls who have never had a boyfriend are NOT like that. And I guarantee that if this dude showed this girl some handcuffs and asked her to cuff him, she'd run screaming from the room. She hasn't even kissed anyone before, what on earth makes you think she wants to tie him up and flog him?
raginggenerals
Satori wrote:
James_Hicks wrote:

Seriously? Are you even a real person? I mean...obviously there's someone logging in and typing these words...but are you for real? I've seen some of your other posts and I keep thinking "is this a real person, or just someone being funny?"

This is quite possibly the worst advice I've heard recently! Shy girls who have never had a boyfriend are NOT like that. And I guarantee that if this dude showed this girl some handcuffs and asked her to cuff him, she'd run screaming from the room. She hasn't even kissed anyone before, what on earth makes you think she wants to tie him up and flog him?

Thankyou,

James_Hicks obviously only goes out with self hating, drunk chicks who just want to get laid

Words of wisdom to James:

Not all women are models or are 'sluts,' some get married and have children, some (like the ones you meet) are wasted, self-hating 'sluts' who just want a good time!
Satori
I mean...hicks...hick...they're nearly the same. Coincidence? I have no frickin' clue. If there are real people out there like that, I'm staying home
raginggenerals
agreed
rightclickscott
Hey, don't harsh on James. I like him. He's kinda funny.
raginggenerals
I dont thing Im being harsh on James, its just distirbing what he says women do.

by the way, i like ur signature picture
psycosquirrel
raginggenerals wrote:

How long has it been? If you have been together longer than a month, it is certainly time to go in for the first kiss.

Maybe you can try kissing her on the cheek and seeing her response to that first.

Remember the 90/10 rule. If you want to kiss her, wait for a perfectly romantic moment. Look deep into her eyes, move close to her, and make your lips ready for a gentle, soft kiss. You must take your body the first 90% of the way, and let her decide if she is ready to move the 10% into your lips.

What's the worst that can happen? She might say you are moving too fast. If that is the case, wait a few weeks and try again. Over those weeks, get her acquainted with your body. Hug her, hold her hand, and snuggle with her every chance you can. Girls LOVE to be touched (IN A NONSEXUAL MANNER).
Satori
rightclickscott wrote:
Hey, don't harsh on James. I like him. He's kinda funny.

He's hilarious if he isn't a real person. But if he's completely serious, it's pretty disturbing
raginggenerals
psycosquirrel wrote:
raginggenerals wrote:

How long has it been? If you have been together longer than a month, it is certainly time to go in for the first kiss.

Maybe you can try kissing her on the cheek and seeing her response to that first.

Remember the 90/10 rule. If you want to kiss her, wait for a perfectly romantic moment. Look deep into her eyes, move close to her, and make your lips ready for a gentle, soft kiss. You must take your body the first 90% of the way, and let her decide if she is ready to move the 10% into your lips.

What's the worst that can happen? She might say you are moving too fast. If that is the case, wait a few weeks and try again. Over those weeks, get her acquainted with your body. Hug her, hold her hand, and snuggle with her every chance you can. Girls LOVE to be touched (IN A NONSEXUAL MANNER).

It has been almost a month BUT, I see her once a week if that!

what suggestions can anyone offer