FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Webdesignerwall.com

georgeodowd
This is one of my favourite places to go for visual inspiration. Does anyone else use it?
jylan
Yes, I use it. I reckon I could spend a couple of hours just gazing at the design and wishing that I was that good Very Happy . It does have some very nice posts on it though.
cavey
Thanks. I haven't seen this one before. I do not work with web design, but It's always nice with inspiration. Maybe I will find inspiration for the photo book I have been thinking about making since march.

Thanks for the link! *bookmarked*
georgeodowd
I would love to see them do more graphic/art tutorials. The one's they have are pretty neat. I'd especially like to see something on the sort of style you see at J.K. Rowling's website. That's kind of what I hope to emulate on mine (although non-Flash and much simpler), but I'm at a loss as to where I should begin!
AK47BLAZE
Cool, i will check it out later.
reiika101
Many web design sites refer to Web Designer Wall, and I am truly inspired with the designs they make. I hope that I would be able to make designs just like them. Very Happy
Bengt
A really good website, i go there now and then as well to have a look.
rawrgasm
Jep!! WebDesignerWall.com is really a great site!

The design is really good and the content is even better!!
One of the best sites I've found on the web...
But also very good is, SmashingMagazine.com it is quite similiar! Very Happy

Especially the CSS downloads are super. Simple displayed and
easy to understand and re-use without him really writing a big tutorial!

sincerely,
rawrgasm
samandmad
Check out coolhomepages.com to get an idea on what is really new and creative....

The site breaks out flash, dreamweaver, css, so on... so you can narrow your search to only the pages you want to see.
keane
WebDesignerWall.com is definitely one of the best websites that exists on the online circuit! Have you tried visiting Ndesignstudio.com? It's also owned by the same person. She rocks at web design!
WDW is one of the reasons why I went back to web designing... Smile
georgeodowd
keane wrote:
WebDesignerWall.com is definitely one of the best websites that exists on the online circuit! Have you tried visiting Ndesignstudio.com? It's also owned by the same person. She rocks at web design!
WDW is one of the reasons why I went back to web designing... Smile

Yep, I like Ndesignstudio.com, too. Very inspirational!
wylieconlon
Thank you so much for the link, it's a great source of inspiration.
trashedcanvas
wow thank for this Smile
tchaunt
Wow! That's a great site with an even greater design! Thanks for posting the link. I actually haven't heard about it before. It is now at the top of my bookmark list!