FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Why girls always loud and angry?





cod3rbro
Why girls always loud and angry? Mad
Cuncha
Haha, bad weekend?
deanhills
cod3rbro wrote:
Why girls always loud and angry? Mad


What happened? Question
rehana
Ya What Happend If they Cry Or Loud?
cod3rbro
rehana wrote:
Ya What Happend If they Cry Or Loud?

I think Girls never cry, but Boys do
cod3rbro
deanhills wrote:
cod3rbro wrote:
Why girls always loud and angry? Mad


What happened? Question

Girls hurt Crying or Very sad
cod3rbro
deanhills wrote:
cod3rbro wrote:
Why girls always loud and angry? Mad


What happened? Question

Girls are the most beautiful things in the world, but they are difficult to be understand
Cuncha
Don't even try to understand them...you will lose your mind.
cod3rbro
Cuncha wrote:
Haha, bad weekend?

Bad everyday Sad
cod3rbro
Cuncha wrote:
Don't even try to understand them...you will lose your mind.

I believe that Rolling Eyes
my_love
If you're well dressed, she thinks you're a playboy
If you're not,she thinks you're nerd
If you kiss her, you're not a gentleman
If you don't you're not a man
If you praise her, she thinks you're lying
If you don't, you don't care
If yo visit her often, she says you're boring
If you don't, she thinks you're double crossing
If you propose early, you're a fresh guy
If you don't, she wonders why
If you talk, she wants you to listen
If you listen, she wants you to talk
If you always call, she gets angry
If you don't, she'll not be happy
If you give her a gift, she won't accept
If you don't, she thinks you always forget
If you sebd letters, she never answer
If you don't, she thinks you don't bother
If you ask for a date,she'll tell you she's busy
If you don't, she says you'll be sorry
If you are jealous,she doen't bother
If you're not, she thinks you don't love her...
Men will never be able to understand Women...
my_love
Cuncha wrote:
Don't even try to understand them...you will lose your mind.

yes...girls are really hard to be understood but boys always do love her much.. Wink
chatrack
This is just becouse they are honest in heart
rightclickscott
This thread is kinda stupid. Now it's time to educate you kiddies.

Girls and Boys are exactly the same. There's just too much stigma that gets attached to gender generalized stereotypes. It all the depends on the person. Not all girls are loud and angry. Loud and angry girls are loud and angry, much like loud and angry boys are loud and angry.

Quote:
I think Girls never cry, but Boys do


Trust me, girls cry. Boys do too, despite how much they're told not to. It's only under, and I hate to use this term, extreme circumstances.

Quote:
Girls are the most beautiful things in the world, but they are difficult to be understand


I disagree on both accounts. Trust me, I've seen some pretty damn ugly ladies. That's not to say that they aren't good people, but it seems to me like you're the type who merely can't get a girl, probably because of outward appearance, no offense. Girls can be just as insensitive towards who they consider ugly as guys can. I know, because my buddy who has a great job, is very funny, and incredibly charismatic has trouble finding a girl because he's overweight. Also, they aren't hard to understand. In order to find someone for you, you pretty much need to have the same wants and needs as each other. I know because my current girlfriend and I have incredibly repressed sexual urges, which pretty much just came together and led to some pretty fun days. Either way, if they try to be hard to understand, then they aren't interested in you to a certain extent.

Honestly, this thread just seems like a bunch of people who have no idea what it even means to be in a relationship. Even though it's contradictory to what I previously wrote, I will leave you with the words of a man that doesn't exist, Kilgore Trout. "Men are jerks, women are crazy."
deanhills
rightclickscott wrote:
Honestly, this thread just seems like a bunch of people who have no idea what it even means to be in a relationship. Even though it's contradictory to what I previously wrote, I will leave you with the words of a man that doesn't exist, Kilgore Trout. "Men are jerks, women are crazy."


Looks as though Rightclickscott has saved the thread as I thought it had no point in it. Stereotyping anything in life is usually not wise, and genders fall right into that too. I think there are some healthy differences between the sexes though, which allow them to be attracted to one another. Sometimes what attracts is also what repels and/or confuses.

Pity that society advertises stereotypes to us all the time of what beautiful is supposed to be such as in models and actresses and manly is supposed to be in washboard muscles and strong physiques. Think it detracts from real people. And puts huge stress on everyone to be what they are not so that they can conform to stereotypes in order to make the grade for potential partners. Particularly hard on teenagers.
Sphaerenkern
rightclickscott wrote:

Girls and Boys are exactly the same. There's just too much stigma that gets attached to gender generalized stereotypes. It all the depends on the person. Not all girls are loud and angry. Loud and angry girls are loud and angry, much like loud and angry boys are loud and angry.

Wow. Finally someone who doesn't explain the social role of men and women with their activities in the stone age.
Would you mind giving philosophy lessons? 'Cause that's why I hear this stuff all the time...
James_Hicks
Premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Period. Pun intended.
rightclickscott
Sphaerenkern wrote:
Wow. Finally someone who doesn't explain the social role of men and women with their activities in the stone age.
Would you mind giving philosophy lessons? 'Cause that's why I hear this stuff all the time...


Yeah, sure, why not? What'd ya need me for?
Satori
rightclickscott wrote:
This thread is kinda stupid. Now it's time to educate you kiddies.

Girls and Boys are exactly the same. There's just too much stigma that gets attached to gender generalized stereotypes. It all the depends on the person. Not all girls are loud and angry. Loud and angry girls are loud and angry, much like loud and angry boys are loud and angry.


I agree...this thread is a little lame

But, girls and boys are NOT exactly the same. I agree that generalizing based on gender stereotypes is not the way to define girls and boys, but there is a reason stereotypes exist. Girls and boys brains are wired very differently. It's because of this that we get all of the masculine and feminine associations. Ex: girls are emotional, and guys aren't. Sure, this isn't the case for everyone, but overall the percentage of girls who are emotional exceeds that of guys who are emotional. This is where our gender stereotypes come from. Yes, they are generalizations and they don't apply to everyone...but we're talking proportions here. More often than not, girls are more emotional than guys. More often than not, guys are more competitive than girls. The list goes on and on. Take any defining characteristic and it's likely to have a masculine or feminine association. It has this for a reason. Generalizations can be useful, but you're very right that they don't apply to everyone! That's why they're called generalizations and not factual characterizations.
Insanity
Being loud and angry is not exclusive to girls; most of the girls I know are rather low key and reserved.
furtasacra
Satori wrote:
rightclickscott wrote:
This thread is kinda stupid. Now it's time to educate you kiddies.

Girls and Boys are exactly the same. There's just too much stigma that gets attached to gender generalized stereotypes. It all the depends on the person. Not all girls are loud and angry. Loud and angry girls are loud and angry, much like loud and angry boys are loud and angry.


I agree...this thread is a little lame

But, girls and boys are NOT exactly the same. I agree that generalizing based on gender stereotypes is not the way to define girls and boys, but there is a reason stereotypes exist. Girls and boys brains are wired very differently. It's because of this that we get all of the masculine and feminine associations. Ex: girls are emotional, and guys aren't. Sure, this isn't the case for everyone, but overall the percentage of girls who are emotional exceeds that of guys who are emotional. This is where our gender stereotypes come from. Yes, they are generalizations and they don't apply to everyone...but we're talking proportions here. More often than not, girls are more emotional than guys. More often than not, guys are more competitive than girls. The list goes on and on. Take any defining characteristic and it's likely to have a masculine or feminine association. It has this for a reason. Generalizations can be useful, but you're very right that they don't apply to everyone! That's why they're called generalizations and not factual characterizations.


Oh, my. A few points:

Point #1: Men are just as emotional as women; however, they are trained from early childhood not to express most of their feelings. Anger and aggression are "manly", so it's okay for guys to express those. Men can feel tenderness, compassion, and empathy; but it's allegedly wimpy to express those feelings. On the other hand, it's considered unladylike for women to get angry and raise their voices, much less curse somebody out and punch them in the nose, so this behavior is frowned upon, even if the object of their fury richly deserves it.

I ought to know. A former co-worker called me a castrating bitch fifteen years ago because I refused to let him take credit for work I did. So help me, he said "Honey, nobody's gonna believe you set up that fancy database all by yourself, because you're a girl, and everybody knows girls are no good at computers, so you might as well let me say I did it." (This from a guy who couldn't even figure out how to send an email.) I grabbed him by his necktie, dragged him into the nearest conference room, and cussed him out for being an ignorant sexist jackass. (Anger, aggression, and competitiveness! How unfeminine!) I stood up for myself, and made him feel stupid, and that evidently made me a castrating bitch. If I was a man, I would have been praised as a straight-talking go-getting computer whiz who wouldn't take crap off anybody, go get 'em Tiger!
Not fair.

Point #2: Women are competitive. VERY competitive. Men and women are just competitive about different things. Men are competitive about stuff like cars, muscles, muscle cars, sports, games, money, lawnmowers, penis size, beer drinking, belching, farting, spitting, and probably a bunch of other nasty things I don't even want to know about. LOL

Women are just as competitive about money, games, and sports as men are, if they have the opportunity and talents that lie in those directions. Oh, and ever watch Hell's Kitchen? That's a good example. There are skilled, talented women on that show, just as ready to cut somebody's throat as the men. Women who DON'T have those types of arenas to show off get competitive about petty, catty stuff like looks, clothes and the like. But just because they're competitive about something stupid doesn't make them any less competitive.

</rant>

(Oh, by the way, Satori, I checked out your site a while back and that glass is TO DIE FOR. )
Satori
furtasacra wrote:
Satori wrote:
rightclickscott wrote:
This thread is kinda stupid. Now it's time to educate you kiddies.

Girls and Boys are exactly the same. There's just too much stigma that gets attached to gender generalized stereotypes. It all the depends on the person. Not all girls are loud and angry. Loud and angry girls are loud and angry, much like loud and angry boys are loud and angry.


I agree...this thread is a little lame

But, girls and boys are NOT exactly the same. I agree that generalizing based on gender stereotypes is not the way to define girls and boys, but there is a reason stereotypes exist. Girls and boys brains are wired very differently. It's because of this that we get all of the masculine and feminine associations. Ex: girls are emotional, and guys aren't. Sure, this isn't the case for everyone, but overall the percentage of girls who are emotional exceeds that of guys who are emotional. This is where our gender stereotypes come from. Yes, they are generalizations and they don't apply to everyone...but we're talking proportions here. More often than not, girls are more emotional than guys. More often than not, guys are more competitive than girls. The list goes on and on. Take any defining characteristic and it's likely to have a masculine or feminine association. It has this for a reason. Generalizations can be useful, but you're very right that they don't apply to everyone! That's why they're called generalizations and not factual characterizations.


Oh, my. A few points:

Point #1: Men are just as emotional as women; however, they are trained from early childhood not to express most of their feelings. Anger and aggression are "manly", so it's okay for guys to express those. Men can feel tenderness, compassion, and empathy; but it's allegedly wimpy to express those feelings. On the other hand, it's considered unladylike for women to get angry and raise their voices, much less curse somebody out and punch them in the nose, so this behavior is frowned upon, even if the object of their fury richly deserves it.

I ought to know. A former co-worker called me a castrating bitch fifteen years ago because I refused to let him take credit for work I did. So help me, he said "Honey, nobody's gonna believe you set up that fancy database all by yourself, because you're a girl, and everybody knows girls are no good at computers, so you might as well let me say I did it." (This from a guy who couldn't even figure out how to send an email.) I grabbed him by his necktie, dragged him into the nearest conference room, and cussed him out for being an ignorant sexist jackass. (Anger, aggression, and competitiveness! How unfeminine!) I stood up for myself, and made him feel stupid, and that evidently made me a castrating bitch. If I was a man, I would have been praised as a straight-talking go-getting computer whiz who wouldn't take crap off anybody, go get 'em Tiger!
Not fair.

Point #2: Women are competitive. VERY competitive. Men and women are just competitive about different things. Men are competitive about stuff like cars, muscles, muscle cars, sports, games, money, lawnmowers, penis size, beer drinking, belching, farting, spitting, and probably a bunch of other nasty things I don't even want to know about. LOL

Women are just as competitive about money, games, and sports as men are, if they have the opportunity and talents that lie in those directions. Oh, and ever watch Hell's Kitchen? That's a good example. There are skilled, talented women on that show, just as ready to cut somebody's throat as the men. Women who DON'T have those types of arenas to show off get competitive about petty, catty stuff like looks, clothes and the like. But just because they're competitive about something stupid doesn't make them any less competitive.

</rant>

(Oh, by the way, Satori, I checked out your site a while back and that glass is TO DIE FOR. )


Well, I don't exactly agree...but let me see if I'm understanding what your saying. Do you agree with rightclickscott that men and women are exactly the same?

My whole point is that although all people possess to some degree all of these traits (emotions, competitiveness, etc.) each trait can likely be called either masculine or feminine. Another example, communication. I would call that a feminine trait. Women, in general, are better at communicating than men. That doesn't mean there aren't plenty of men out there who are great at communicating. I'm also not saying women aren't competitive and men aren't emotional. What I'm saying is that men and women in general have different strengths and weaknesses. It's because of these differences that defining traits can be characterized as either masculine and feminine. Does that clarify what I'm trying to say? Are we still in disagreement?

And thanks for the compliment Smile
smjkrony
Cuncha wrote:
Haha, bad weekend?


Embarassed Twisted Evil
bleizer
Laughing nice topic...
It's their nature to be so Smile
tapina
cod3rbro wrote:
Why girls always loud and angry? Mad

Not all girls are loud and angry. Some girls are sweet and nice. Same goes with men/boys. There are as much loud and angry boys as well as sweet and nice boys.

My worry would be if you always encounter loud and angry girls..Is it because you are playing a role in making those girls loud and angry? Don't worry, just a thought.
kotterlyn
Because if you had blood spurting out of your vagina, you wouldn't be too happy a camper, either.
doppleganger
one species which is almost impossible to understand

no matter wat u do or dont

hence it is rightly said, after making women neither god rested nor man rested

i end my case
JoshuAAR
kotterlyn wrote:
Because if you had blood spurting out of your vagina, you wouldn't be too happy a camper, either.


Hahahaha oh my. A valid point there sir!! Laughing

Every one has different moods, but this doesn't make girls cranky all the time. Most of the girls i know are just right

Razz
nigam
duing period days.....not in a good mood....so u better be off during that days guys!!!!!hhahahahha!!!!!!!
furtasacra
Satori wrote:


Well, I don't exactly agree...but let me see if I'm understanding what your saying. Do you agree with rightclickscott that men and women are exactly the same?

My whole point is that although all people possess to some degree all of these traits (emotions, competitiveness, etc.) each trait can likely be called either masculine or feminine. Another example, communication. I would call that a feminine trait. Women, in general, are better at communicating than men. That doesn't mean there aren't plenty of men out there who are great at communicating. I'm also not saying women aren't competitive and men aren't emotional. What I'm saying is that men and women in general have different strengths and weaknesses. It's because of these differences that defining traits can be characterized as either masculine and feminine. Does that clarify what I'm trying to say? Are we still in disagreement?

And thanks for the compliment Smile


You're welcome.

I wasn't really disagreeing. Men and women are a lot alike, and they're a lot different. Traits that both genders have are expressed very differently. I guess I didn't make a point of saying what point I was making. I agree, and disagree, with both you and rightclickscott. And I can do that... because I'm a girl! Laughing
furtasacra
kotterlyn wrote:
Because if you had blood spurting out of your vagina, you wouldn't be too happy a camper, either.


EEEWWWW.

The blood isn't the problem, it's getting it on your clothes. And getting cramps. And bloating. And crying for no reason because your stupid hormones are in an uproar. And then crying SOME MORE because you're crying for no reason. God, I'm almost looking forward to menopause.

And you guys wonder why women can be such harpies sometimes.
rightclickscott
kotterlyn wrote:
Because if you had blood spurting out of your vagina, you wouldn't be too happy a camper, either.


Oh, you minx you! To be honest, I really don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and is still alive.
RubySlasher
Why do guys always want you to smile at them and talk to them and crap, even if you have no business with them?
What's up with that?





.
daljirman
I wonder about the starter of this thread? Do you think, my friend, that only girls cry loud while the boys don't?

OK, all the human beings are the same. One is wise while the other is stupid, one is generous while the other is cruel and so forth...
selevan
Because men could not understand them and dont tell me crap that you know what they want - you are wrong, you dont (ok, maybe but small part) ! Wink
steve_br
I haven't had too bad an experience with women, well being loud and angry. They're usually fine, maybe a little clingy and needy but nothing worse. Also they do get wound up about wierd things and go mental at a drop of a hat but nothing I couldn't handle.

But then they get DRUNK. Then they are a whole different prospect, then they're scary. Never get a drunk girl angry or else they flip, one even threw a glass in my direction for no reason at all and shes my housemate.

Whether its nature or something else I try and be as nice as possible to avoid the craziness.
fpwebs
Daily Double: Because you are around them.
torboxz
cod3rbro wrote:
deanhills wrote:
cod3rbro wrote:
Why girls always loud and angry? Mad


What happened? Question

Girls are the most beautiful things in the world, but they are difficult to be understand


It's true yet it's quite the contrary. Spends time with her without questioning anything, everything that she does, let she be herself, and somehow, out of the blue, you'll understand her true color.

There's a few reasons you could fail. 1) You don't want to understand. Even if you make an effort to, you must be sincere to yourself. 2) She wouldn't want to let you know. Some girls (using their sixth sense) can eventually realize what you do and then she changes her pattern, making you confuse (you are the victor here, pat yourself on the back, bravo!). Sorry, a bit off topic.
biljap
Not all oft the girls are like that.
Different girls have different behavior. Just like different men have different behavior.

Thought it is true that some really stupid misunderstanding happens because men and women think in a different way… Confused
jenss
doppleganger wrote:
one species which is almost impossible to understand

no matter wat u do or dont

hence it is rightly said, after making women neither god rested nor man rested

i end my case


This some one who clearly doesn't understand that men and women are the same species. Come on people. This topic is clearly some lame dudes rant about one girl. People often generalize in a radical way to make themselves feel better.
Battle_Off
mate, you have been hanging out with the wrong girls if they are always loud and angry,

My girl can get a bit emotional when she is pre-menstral,

but maybe you are doing some thing wrong, or maybe and more likely, the girl has just had a bad day, or something like that
yagnyavalkya
Are all girls always loud and angry
I saw an interesting question in this topic in yahoo answers
check this out
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080611072406AAmLA9j
One of the answers says
"it's a matter of personal opinion and personal experiences. And it's like a survey...if most are seen that way who we've come in contact with, then all are assumed to be that way. It's just the way everyone thinks about surveys. So why should you be concerned? If you're not that way then you're not that way."
but anyway this about race and angry girls and not just generally that all girls are angry
imera
If girls are always loud and angry, haha, that is a good one, no mater what sex someone are the personality is the same for men and women. I have meet many men that are loud and angry, and I know it's because of their personality and how they grew up and thinks.
91help
the reason why girl called girl because she often angry and loud.

go ahead, brothers
Insanity
Some girls are shy and timid. Let's not generalize here.
thealpha
i think every human body will have his or her emotion and it may not be true that girls always get angry. Infact, many females do have a high emotional quotient and they can even handle the bad situation better than the males..
me410
my_love wrote:
If you're well dressed, she thinks you're a playboy
If you're not,she thinks you're nerd
If you kiss her, you're not a gentleman
If you don't you're not a man
If you praise her, she thinks you're lying
If you don't, you don't care
If yo visit her often, she says you're boring
If you don't, she thinks you're double crossing
If you propose early, you're a fresh guy
If you don't, she wonders why
If you talk, she wants you to listen
If you listen, she wants you to talk
If you always call, she gets angry
If you don't, she'll not be happy
If you give her a gift, she won't accept
If you don't, she thinks you always forget
If you sebd letters, she never answer
If you don't, she thinks you don't bother
If you ask for a date,she'll tell you she's busy
If you don't, she says you'll be sorry
If you are jealous,she doen't bother
If you're not, she thinks you don't love her...
Men will never be able to understand Women...


WORS OF WISDOM Shocked
jenss
My question would be why do you guys (specifically many of the guys posting here) hang out with loud and angry girls? Go find the nice sweet girls. You are too easily fooled by those that don't deserve you. There are a whole lot of really great girls out there - get out and look!!
Bikerman
jenss wrote:
My question would be why do you guys (specifically many of the guys posting here) hang out with loud and angry girls? Go find the nice sweet girls. You are too easily fooled by those that don't deserve you. There are a whole lot of really great girls out there - get out and look!!

I have the perfect girl. She never gets angry, is always willing to listen, and is always hungry for nookie. In fact, if it wasn't for the fact that I have to keep deflating her when people come round, she would be perfect.... Smile
Starchance
girls have way more problems than boys, so don't start with that!
nope nope!
lyndonray
Yeah we really can't generalise like that! coz you get some noisy dudes too, as well as guys who have more than one chip on their shoulder. I think the word you are looking for to describe females is CRAZY!!! Women are just downright insane!! Don't get me wrong I love women. I like my girlfriend a hell of a lot!! I really do! she is cute, smart, funny, beautiful and just fun to be around. But we have to be objective here: She is still insane. As are all women. But I suppose that's where all the fun is, just figuring what is going on in this chick's mind!! And girls pretty much think guys are confused!!!
watersoul
Hehe! Oh my gosh thats such a sweeping statement!!!
I've met just as many loud and angry men in the world, if not more.
Ok, yes women are different but aren't we all, some quiet, some loud and thats what makes the world sooo interesting, but if I'm honest, I totally love girls with fire and energy and confidence enough to tell me the score when I deserve it! ...even if they do shout! Wink
Related topics
Why do girls always do this?
Why is it always the guys asking the girls?
my artwork...
So...
Long Distance Relationship
Life Deals You Full Blows
Phrases I hate. Add your own if you want.
Religion vs. Relationship
How to stop a girl from loving me ?
Anger...
my girl friend always become angry when i talk 2 other girls
none
Are boys always wrong?
Why are atheists so angry?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Relationships

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.