FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Good herb for pain...

Srs2388
Here is something I found.. my dad bought me some from a head shop close to my town with me with him... it's damn expensive... (from this store i got screwed over i think)
Here is what he bought me...
3 grams of kratom. 15X
I took a small amount. not sure maybe a half a teaspoon of it in very hot water.. put ice in it to cool it down chugged it all down even the little pieces of leaves.
I have a very high opiate tolerance... I can take around 30MG of hydrocodone and not feel hardly anything at all... and still have lots of pain.
that didn't do a whole lot at all.
so i get pissed because i was sore bad then... so i grabbed the rest and put it in a coffee filter put that in my tea maker... poured a whole glass of water in... let it make.
poured the mix back in... three times to let it get more of it out.
then i drink that still didn't get an effect like what i had heard.
dad paid 40$ for this shit...
it helped the pain though... but still i had quiet a bit of pain.
did i do it wrong?
should i of have left it in boiling water for 15 minutes? then strained it and then drank it?

I doubt anyone will know what im talking about on here... but i really hope I can get some help here.
until i get more pills. im using stuff like this.
it did give me some damn crazy dreams that night.
deanhills
Being in pain is one of the worst things in life. All of a sudden nothing else matters except that pain and how to get out of it. I feel for you. Is there a reason why you are not using the help of a doctor to get a proper prescription for the pain? Someone somewhere else in the Forum mentioned taking marijuana in cookie form, but only in conjunction with a medical doctor. I hope you find something very soon as it can completely wreck your sense of reality and outlook of life. Next thing you will be completely depressed and or addicted to drugs. Medical help is the most important part and if it is because you do not like your doctor, then find another one, and keep on looking until the problem has been fixed.
Srs2388
I have an appointment... it's getting closer. I then will be back on oxycontin. I missed my appointment because i didn't have a way so i had to go two months without legal pain relief.
i used marijuana occasionally for the pain, pills from a few people... just anything I can/could get.
it has pretty much became life... go to bed pain. wake up. pain.
it wont be as bad once i get something for it.
I wont have witdrawls as much.. nor pain as much.
It is still two weeks away.
but the kratom helped me... I want to find out the best way to use it though. I don't think i got all the potency of it the way i used it because i had a very high dose. It didn't do a whole lot to me.
probably having a high tolerance to opiates is why.
30MG of hydrocodone doesn't even buzz me.
deanhills
Srs2388 wrote:
I have an appointment... it's getting closer. I then will be back on oxycontin. I missed my appointment because i didn't have a way so i had to go two months without legal pain relief.
i used marijuana occasionally for the pain, pills from a few people... just anything I can/could get.
it has pretty much became life... go to bed pain. wake up. pain.
it wont be as bad once i get something for it.
I wont have witdrawls as much.. nor pain as much.
It is still two weeks away.
but the kratom helped me... I want to find out the best way to use it though. I don't think i got all the potency of it the way i used it because i had a very high dose. It didn't do a whole lot to me.
probably having a high tolerance to opiates is why.
30MG of hydrocodone doesn't even buzz me.

This sounds very horrible. People should not have to feel pain. I am just worried if you take something that you do not know anything about that it can give you relief today and hell tomorrow. You need to consult someone who is knowledgable about drugs, and a very good doctor may be able to do it. Could you phone or e-mail someone to come and see you instead if you are unable to get out? Or find a way that you can consult medical doctors by e-mail, once you have had an initial consultation with them first?
Srs2388
my appointment is soon. I have been seeing a doctor. I had a good prescription.
That ran out.. I had an appointment (you have to have an appointment for a refill)
then that day i didn't have a way there because dad had something else to do.
They couldn't get back to me.. nor would they call in anything for two months.
so for that time I have been taking anything i can.
in my town i know the right people... i can get just about anything but it's expensive.
I am pretty knowledgeable about them though I do my research before taking anything.
throughthefire
Do you know what causing the pain? You might want to look into Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (www.rsdhope.org) I dislocated my knee cap when I was 11 and had severe pain for 6 years before I was diagnosed. No doctors could figure out why I was in so much pain, I had lots of them tell me it was psychological. No amount of drugs or nerve blocks could relieve the pain. I tried so many other treatments I lost count. After I was diagnosed I went through this intense program that only made the pain spread so now its my entire body 24/7 the worst pain you could imagine. I can't even sleep with blankets on, wear full length pants, or have an wind blow on me because it hurts so much for anything to touch me. Even now that we know what it is, I can't find a med. dose that helps. I'm currently on hydrocodone, 3 muscle relaxers, a nerve pain medicine, and a fentanyl patch. None of it helps. My only hope is to be put into a ketamine-induced coma to reset my nervous system.

I know that a lot of people with a physical addiction to painkillers will feel pain even with the drugs that makes them keep taking more, maybe that is a possibility? I'm not trying to say you are addicted or its in your head, believe me I know what its like to be in real pain and have people say that to you!!!
I really hope you get some relief!!! If you want to chat about pain or anything feel free to talk to me, I know way too much about it:(
Srs2388
Hey, I'm sorry to hear about your pain... give kratom a try.. really.
it could possibly help you out.
Yea.. im not addicted though.. (I know you didn't say I was)
the fractures in my back are still there as i type this... it takes some strong shit to help me.
oxycontin 40MG helped some. it made it so i could somewhat manage the pain.
im not trying to encourage drug use... but marijuana is also good for pain if you get a RX.
Wink
I really hope your condition gets better though.
I really wish i knew the BEST way to get kratom to work out at it's max potency.