FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Definition for uncoded website template

yusiyuseff
I do know what is a uncoded template but a need a detail definition to put it on my blog i try writing one myself but it is just a line not much so i want a more specific definition if anyone can write the definition or write the difference between coded and uncoded template in three lines or more i will appreciate it in return i will put your link on the button of the definition area

Thank you
Donutey
An uncoded template is a template for a website that has been mocked up via either photo editor or just on a piece of paper. While a coded template is the completed functional template written in (X)HTML + CSS and what have you. An uncoded template is not a functional website design.

Donutey.com if you please. Rolling Eyes
yusiyuseff
Donutey wrote:
An uncoded template is a template for a website that has been mocked up via either photo editor or just on a piece of paper. While a coded template is the completed functional template written in (X)HTML + CSS and what have you. An uncoded template is not a functional website design.

Donutey.com if you please. Rolling Eyes

Thank you i have added you link to http://yusi-templates.blogspot.com/ still under construction