FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Star Wars The Force Unleashed

Wuppie
Star Wars The Force Unleashed is a new star wars game that comes out later this year. I really think it'll be good. You play as the secret apprentice of Darth Vader between Episode 3 and Episode 4. It looks really promising, it uses the same physics engine as GTA4.
Here you can find some footage of the game. I'm really looking forward to it.
Kunkstar7
Same here, definitely can't wait for this game. But I have to decide if I want awesome graphics on the PS3 or the cool controls of the Wii. Wiisaber duels FTW!
Wuppie
Kunkstar7 wrote:
Same here, definitely can't wait for this game. But I have to decide if I want awesome graphics on the PS3 or the cool controls of the Wii. Wiisaber duels FTW!

The Wii Lightsaber won't turn out as good as everybody hopes, I think. It's too hard to really make it like the player is completely in control of the lightsaber.
Kunkstar7
You are right about it really being hard to accurately simulate the lightsaber I will admit. But for that reason, I'm pretty sure I read this somewhere, they are just going to make the controls "fuzzy" persay. I think they are just going to make it so you swing in a general direction to cause movements, not exact copy of your stance.
Ankhanu
Kunkstar7 wrote:

No question.

Wiisaber duels!

Graphics are nice and all, but the game play is what really makes a game worth while. While the other versions look like they'll be fun to play, in my opinion, the saber control will make the Wii version stand heads and shoulders above the other versions for fun. The graphics on the Wii will look just fine, maybe not "spectacular" but not that far behind the other systems.
And yeah, you have to expect that the Wii saber won't work quite as we hope... that's just realistic thinking Razz

While I'm really looking forward to the game, it does look like it will be a lot of fun, there are elements of it that bother me, as a classic Star Wars fan... but as long as the game play is fun, I can overlook the brutalizing of intrinsic aspects of the setting Wink
spinout
well probably the best game, starwars, that arrives... hm, yeah a wiisable soungs great, i got the ps3 so it will be that version.