FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Judas Priest

Rosanova
Hi there,

I did tried to search for a topic that was regarded and dedicated to the grand old school Heavy Metal band, called Judas Priest.

Disappointed to find out that these guys from Birmingham founded in 1967, actually the same year and town as some other guys called Black Sabbath, hasn't been paid any attention in here.

The strange thing is like that Judas Priest has also been as much important to the metal scene like all others old school metal bands, and they was also co-founder of NWOBHM like Iron Maiden, Saxon, Motorhead etc., but seems forgotten.

So therefore would I like to dedicate this topic to these Metal Monsters, who just has released something special called "Nostradamus".

Cheers!
gugusm
I have one of their albums somewhere. Nice heavy metal...
liljp617
Who says nobody is paying attention? Just because there isn't a thread about them doesn't mean nobody is paying attention. Priest is an insanely good band that did a lot for the metal scene. Vocals are amazing.
ZzZ_AluCarD_ZzZ
At the first time, i thought that it was a gay band! leather clothes are special....but the sound is fun!
spinout
One of the first gay heavy metal icons!

Living after midnight - breaking the law aso great stuff!
liljp617
ZzZ_AluCarD_ZzZ wrote:
At the first time, i thought that it was a gay band! leather clothes are special....but the sound is fun!

Smile Did you think every band back then was gay then?
Helios
Rob is gay, but he can sing better than most of the straight singers Razz

Anyway, Nostradamus is great! Just got it few days after its release. It's a very musically mature and interesting album. Recommended not just for Priest fans.
Bonifacy
Yeah, Judas Priest is Great! For me it's a classic. Painkiller or Turbo Lover - Fantastic!!
rockstar
Hell bent, Hell bent for Leather.......or was it Trevor?
Juda Priest? Forgotton? By Whom?
Ok, they might not get the hype, because they don't do "reality tv" and they kinda dissappeared off the map until Halford rejoined, but they still sell out stadiums in the States. Not many British metal bands can do that these days, Ozzy/Sabbath, Maiden and...ummmmm. Answers on a postcard?
mattyj
One of the great all-time metal bands
Some great metal bands from the UK in the 70s

Judas Priest, Sabbath, Motorhead, Zepplin, etc
liljp617
rockstar wrote:
Hell bent, Hell bent for Leather.......or was it Trevor?
Juda Priest? Forgotton? By Whom?
Ok, they might not get the hype, because they don't do "reality tv" and they kinda dissappeared off the map until Halford rejoined, but they still sell out stadiums in the States. Not many British metal bands can do that these days, Ozzy/Sabbath, Maiden and...ummmmm. Answers on a postcard?

Iron Maiden :O

Still drawing some of the biggest crowds metal has ever seen (when they're on tour of course).