FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Which is your favourite place to have summer holidays?

deanhills
My favourite place for summer holidays is Oman. It is very hot then, however since I like scuba diving, it is the perfect place to be. Very few people and tourists at that time, and when you are out in the ocean, there is a breeze all the time, in fact just right temperature wise.

Oman has a wonderful ambience people wise. Wherever you go there is someone to chat to in a nice and sincere way. Omanis are noted for their enthusiasm people wise, and it is always energizing to be in their company.

Accommodation is not of the cheapest in the world, if you like 5-star pleasures, however if you want to go lower-cost, plenty of accommodation to be found. Just Google it:

http://www.asiatravel.com/oman/index.html

The Chedi Hotel is definitely recommended and has the finest dining. Crown Plaza and Radisson are recommended for lower cost hotels. Crown Plaza is conveniently situated near the Beach and some nice little shops. Radisson not too far from Beach.
metlec
Slowenia is a very nice holiday place... You should try to visit it.. you won't regret
mikeperhem1
I think Alabama is best state to summer vacation.where traveler enjoy the sea beach more beauty there.
In there different type sea food available. Florida is the best sate for summer vacation as there are beautiful and exotic beaches that attracts the tourists.
jackbreat
My favourite summer vacation place is Alabama in USA. which is very beautiful place.Their are also lots of beaches are available.
mikeperhem1
My favourite summer place vacation is florida as there are beautiful beaches .