FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Some pictures i took with my phone

cruisx
So i i was out side my house today since i had been playing on my playstation 3 all day and i decided to test out my N95 8GB camera which i just bought last month. All these pics are from the front on my house, all the credits for the flowers go to my dad lol =p i must say that they turned out quite nice, please give some advice on how to take better pictures.

5MP on a cell phone FTW

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23349133@N06/sets/72157605359632146/

I think some of the last pics could have been better but i am very happy with the results form the camera, unbelievable for my first phone =D so..what do you guys think?
djclue917
EDIT:
I might have to agree with rightclickscott on this one... The pictures look too good to have been taken using a camera phone's camera, even if it's 5MP. Also, some of the pictures look like they were taken using a camera with some tweaked settings, like shutter speed, exposure time, etc. Moreover, a fine control over the camera's focus is needed, in my opinion, in order to get those nice crisp shots of those flowers. Anyway, I'm not an expert photographer, just a casual one, so I might be wrong. Smile

Oh, N95. Nice. Smile Nice pics too. My N81 8GB's camera doesn't stand a chance against the N95's Carl Zeiss optics. What a shame. I wish that I had bought an N82 instead. Crying or Very sad
legion
cruisx wrote:
5MP on a cell phone FTW

And that's only the beginning Razz

I liked your photos. They have great colors.

My favourite is 06292008796. I like the angle of it, with the other flowers in the background.

Experiment more: capture a running dog, or a car, or something in motion Razz

Have fun Exclamation
Gagnar The Unruly
djclue917 wrote:
Oh, N95. Nice. Smile Nice pics too. My N81 8GB's camera doesn't stand a chance against the N95's Carl Zeiss optics. What a shame. I wish that I had bought an N82 instead. Crying or Very sad

Buy a real camera instead. $50 cell phone + $400 Nikon D40 = a way better deal.
legion
Gagnar The Unruly wrote:

Yeah, but having a D40 means that you need to buy new lenses, filters, etc. At least 500$ to spend besides the camera+kit Smile

And for taking casual photos I don't think it will worth this money.
Gagnar The Unruly
legion wrote:
Gagnar The Unruly wrote:

Yeah, but having a D40 means that you need to buy new lenses, filters, etc. At least 500$ to spend besides the camera+kit Smile

And for taking casual photos I don't think it will worth this money.

Yeah, that is a good point. I have a Canon 570 IS ($130, 7 Mpx) and it's really all the camera I need. Not all the camera I want, though!
rightclickscott
I'm calling a bot on this one. How is a car show right in front of his house in some front yard? It's pretty fishy.
rehana
    nice buddy u will se my pic very soon
[/url][/list]
Ghost900
I really like your images, they all seem nice.

06292008775 seems a little out of focus though, a nice image but the the hanging flowers don't seem that clear.

06292008795 is a very nice picture with great focus and a great shot.

06292008788 is a nice shot as well.

They all look pretty nice for a camera phone Smile
McDucque
Your camera takes great pictures. I had a samsung, and it was a piece of junk frankly. I just got a new Sony camera and holy cow its so much better.
Kashinilaya
Excellent pictures! Nokia may hire you to sell its mobiles! Smile