FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Warcraft III: Frozen Throne

af169
Recently was playing Warcraft III: Frozen Throne, discovers the game is very good .
speedlikecy
this game i like to play...
very nice...

dota << this map is i like...

sometime i play with friend at cyber cafe
fighting with friend is a good choice... Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

i also have play D-Day

do u have play it....
masterevil
Game is good but i prefer warcraft 3 itself...
dule
it is a ok game but worst of blizzard's if u ask me..
gonzo
it's fun with friends either LAN or WAN, too
JaeCee
Used to be an avid player in standard WCIII play, but now all I play is DotA or X Hero Siege types .. they're fun.
anhstar
Warcraft III was and still a great game. Actually, all blizzard's games are good games.

Now I play WOW (World Of Warcraft). Its a MMORPG, very nice game if you have some time to level your char and acquire powerful items.
RavenCross
Frozen Throne is a great game.. But it is the custom maps that rocks this games (DOTA, SWAT, etc..) Its nice if u have multiplayer but ull nvr go wrng playing solo
lockwolf
I have that on my special Teachers Assistant Computer in tech class, but the sad thing is it doesnt work.
masterevil
dule wrote:
it is a ok game but worst of blizzard's if u ask me..

Nah, World of warcraft is the worst one. My char was stuck IN the muntain. thanks god it is lvl3 but if it was greater, i would never ever play it again...
gecko
Maybe they aren't best of Blizzard but they are still one of the best computer games ever.
masterevil
Yeah, thats for sure. Members of blizzard are talented and all the games they make I will play. (talking a little bit like yoda huh?)
RosenCruz
thats a bit old game I think..more than 1 year..but Blizzard always makes goodworks..I am addicted 2 DIABLO series..
m_furquan36
i like Warcraft III Frozen throne too, their own maps are o.k, but i personally prefer their custom mapes availible for download, ESPECIALLY D-Day, DOTA and Azuire Tower Defence, the tower Defence is my favorite, cuz we get to kick the *** of all the creeps present in the game, including the golems and demons..., Love it!

Remember to downloadf the updates, they got minor modifications to the game which affect the overall gameplay, and having the latest update makes the game MORE fun!

Happy creeping!
bao
I hope to play Warcraft III. Cool
gh0stface
I use to play WC3:TFT quite often. Except quite recently, after about 10 minutes of play, I'll start getting disconnected. I'm not sure if it's battle.net or if it's my ISP. It's kind of driving me crazy not being able to figure out why as I can only play Gunbound and Counter-Strike so much.
deswyt
Brilliant game play and nice story .......
Jeff_vella_leone
man i like all war craft series i had warcraft o PC and Warcraft 2 on PS
then warcraft 3 and the rest on PC
they r really good games frozen thrown is really good mostly multiplayer
i like strategy games and the first strategy game was warcraft 2 and i wet mad playen it lol ages ago lol
I like Blizard too ad hope they make more games yea diablo 2 is great but needs some grafics in my openion
Natrualkiller
i play and own all the warcraft series including wow i think all there games are amazing and every1 needs to try em
Xploder
I love Warcraft 3 because of the nice art and variety in each race. It has also the most user friendly map editor ever. I made some custom maps like those hero arena's and Tunnel Dig where you have to save peasants after a tunnel collapse with only one hero, and you meet some enemies along the way its also a race against time since there is limited oxygen. My brother was the one to crack Kodo Tag and make new versions for it and he also made a remake called Wolf Tag.
yjwong
Have DotA Allstars 6.** with AI been released?
I want to know because school block the DotA site IP address.
rohitchopra
man the special campaign in TFT ( the one with rexxar) is absolutely awesome.... i played it for days... anyone who does not have it, up date to patch 1.8....
enjoy!
k-9fx
I use to play Warcraft 3 Ladder when it was still on Reign of Chaos. I got up to around the 800 mark in the USWest Ladder. But then I stopped playing because of school work. Lol.

I still play ladder but I play DOTA Allstars now. OWNAGE!
mOOnGuardian
Recently everyone played dota instant of ladder
gh0stface
I've been playing a lot of DotA also. I haven't touched the regular ladder in a long time. I'm not sure what the addicting quality of DotA is, but it sure is in there!
k-9fx
They proly add like subliminal messages to the characters. "PLAY ME.DOTA ROCKS!".Very Happy
slovenman
k-9fx wrote:
They proly add like subliminal messages to the characters. "PLAY ME.DOTA ROCKS!".Very Happy

Yepp, it's possible, couple of guys i know admitted that they dream about dota. One said that he woke up one night and yelled: Zevs ULTI!!!!!!
k-9fx
slovenman wrote:
k-9fx wrote:

Yepp, it's possible, couple of guys i know admitted that they dream about dota. One said that he woke up one night and yelled: Zevs ULTI!!!!!!

Oh my.I'm not alone then and by the way I'm 18. Just last night I dreamt about Pudge. It was insane everytime I do hooks I get a hero.
theerawate
I think this game so good .Because It complete blance all unit at all side . I want to play next expansion , but blizzard not interest to do that .
psh
I think it's great. But I never won the game just Easy Computer And I never played DotA I'd like to play too.
Ludjer
warcraft 3 is the best stratagy game u get

i will pwn any one at dota Very Happy

and also i think that all of blizzard's games are top
ganz
I love this game its truly amazing.