FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

This is driving me crazy! Help please???

ncwdavid
I installed phpBB 3 throught Fantastico about 3 days ago and it went fine. Then I installed this feedback mod to it and everything still seemed perfect on Opera and Firefox but when I checked it in Internet Explorer 7 I found this weird thing.

When I wasn't logged in it did not show the login box at the bottom of the forum like it did in FF and Opera and also it did not show the register link either for some reason.

I tried messing around with the CSS and HTML but no good. It's like they just did not want to appear on IE 7. So today anout 10 minutes ago I downloaded phpBB 3 and uploaded the files manually and installed it and all went well.

I have still not installed or gone near installing the feedback mod yet. I checked IE 7 again and even with this brand new installation the same thing as what it did before happened. I am so confused.

I was thinknig maybe it's just my computer and I.P Address and something like that with the new phpBB or maybe some cookie, I am not sure though.

The site is: http://www.codign.net/

Could you please check it in your Internet Explorer any version and check do you have the same problem as me? That would be great if you could! or even better tell me how to fix it!

Thanks!
jon_k
Shocked weird altho i had same problem with my page a while back where FF and opera was reading the script as we wanted but IE read as it was written and IE was right so check that the script is right