FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

we can never be as beautiful as cats anyway

AFriedman
Whatever we try to do to ourselves, we can never be as beautiful as cats are even when they don't try to be beautiful. People are very ugly creatures, and even when they try to be beautiful, they don't succeed. It isn't worth it to try to catch up to cats that way when we can't. It's better to spend our time focusing on other things.
Drawingguy
I agree that personal appearance isn't the most important thing, but taken in moderation, a good 'look' reflects good health, which is, indeed, important. The one thing I'm trying to figure out, though, is whether this topic is some kind of spam.
EyesBlu
AFriedman wrote:
Whatever we try to do to ourselves, we can never be as beautiful as EyesBlu's cat even when he doesn't try to be beautiful. People are very ugly creatures, and even when they try to be beautiful, they don't succeed. It isn't worth it to try to catch up to EyesBlu's cat that way when we can't. It's better to spend our time focusing on other things, like petting EyesBlu's cat.

fixed.
driftingfe3s
I could never agree with you on that. Maybe you are not looking at the right people.
Yantaal
lol. what the hell kind of post is this. I would say that almost noboone in history has every tried to make them selves more beautifle than a cat.

than a nother woman maybe, or maybe just to look better, but i can not imagen in somones head: "man, i so want to be more beautifull than a cat."
AFriedman
I guess you guys don't get it.

I think cats are some of the most beautiful things you could possibly imagine.
HamsterMan
True, cat's are among the most graceful animals evar, clawing your legs, begging for scratch. And that cutsie way they start cleaning themself when they accidently stumble on something, pretending it was all on purpose. Twisted Evil

Oh, and...

(Please don't take this post seriously I love cats)
takashiro
I never expect to be like a cat.
I can't see any point in comparing the beauty of different creatures. Still, I believe every creature has its own beauty only because of a beautiful heart.
Keran
Wow it's true that cat loving people are crazy...
It's a pretty nice crazy talk, though on some very deep level there might be some truth in Your words, however it's better to say that we might never achieve the grace and the charm that cats have, rather than saying that we can't be as beautiful as cats... Although I still think this is crazy :/
PromiseMe
I understand how you would think that. Cats are beautiful and streamlined, built for speed. We, on the other hand, are built more like giraffes: For height.

However, I never plan to find myself as attracted to a cute cat as I am attracted to a cute man. And some women find ways to look like cats: High heels to elongate the leg, tight fitting clothes, all else failing wearing cat ears on a head band.

Men just shouldn't look like cats. End of story.
Ghost Rider103
Not all cats are beautiful.

That, in my opinion is one ugly cat. I have also seen some very ugly cats myself.

Not all humans are ugly, but this really depends on who you are looking at. Laughing
HamsterMan
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think that cat is very cute.
furtasacra
This is Jocelyn Wildenstein (aka The Cat Lady), a New York socialite who has has spent
God knows how many thousands of dollars for plastic surgery to try to make herself look like a cat:

Personally, I think she looks more like a wild boar with gum disease.
RubySlasher
furtasacra wrote:

TŽT *sobs*

But cats are pretty amazing animals, all that facial hair and whiskers, and they still manage to be symbols of allure. Being a cat would be pretty cool.
Ghost Rider103
That lady doesn't look anything like a cat.....

Some people really do amaze me. Confused
AFriedman
I agree, that woman doesn't look like a cat.

The other day I ran into a cat, and whenever I see one I can't get over what a beautiful animal it is! With its graceful audacity it has a very small way of adding a spark to its surroundings.

I also love the way a cat looks at you as if it is looking through you.
ptolomeo
I don't like cats very much so I don't agree with the original poster. Moreover, I could say that there is no animal capable to be even close to human beauty. The most beautiful human being don't try to be beautiful, quite the contrary, the more a human try to be beautiful, the uglier it gets, take Michel Jackson as a typical example of what i am saying. So, don't try to be physically beautiful because this body will get corrupted as time pass, a happy heart will make you more beautiful than you could ever think.
jambler
I agree as well. I feel that cats are some of the most useless creatures on the planet. They sit around, eat and expect to be taken care of. I'd rather look at good looking women, than furry, worthless cats.
Jessica
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
Not all cats are beautiful.

That, in my opinion is one ugly cat. I have also seen some very ugly cats myself.

Not all humans are ugly, but this really depends on who you are looking at. Laughing

Well I think all cats and all people are beautiful.
It's not about the looks.
Arnie
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... AFriedman, do you just think cats are cute or do you hate humans?? Sad
AFriedman
Both.

I'll tell you why I don't like humans.

Humans are too big. So they don't have big eyes. They're also almost hairless. So many other species have very, very soft fur. Often people's skin is covered by blotches, blemishes and calluses and people are very misshapen. Their hands and feet are ugly. They are also awkward when they walk because they came down from the trees so recently.

Cats move in such a fluid, graceful way and they have the most amazing eyes and pattern. They are also sooooooooooooo soft! Their paws are very delicate and I love the way they're silent when they move.

People are destroying the planet and think that all other species should be subservient to them. Cats aren't subservient.
Arnie
<-- Humans aren't necessarily hairless Wink

Also you should have a cat like my parents, who screams for food every morning 5.30 AM.