FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

free manga website

iamyet
hi are there any good recommendations for free Japanese Manga websites in either English or Chinese Language? Many thanks in advance for replies! Laughing
Pikokola
read.mangashar e.c om
mangashar e.c om

I think those two are enough for a start...
and if you want bigger list... there's

www.stoptazmo.com

and forget to get things from narutofan... they're suck...
kerryworkman
Thanks for the recommendations I will go check them out.
Tphilakone
I also looking for mega free download i prefer direct download not download from uploader website
Pikokola
stoptazmo gives free download directly from their server

If you hate it, use irc, there's one big listing of manga on ww w.gotlurk.n et you could find almost all series there, even korean manga are there. (i forgot how they call it, manghwa or...?)
If you can't find the series you looking for there, it's more likely that nobody have scanlate it.

If it's me, I prefer looking for the series that I wants on baka updates ( www.baka-updates.com ) or search for the manga on it's manga section ( Mangaupdates - http://www.mangaupdates.com/ ), look for the group that scanlate it, and download directly from the group channel on irc.
LaCalle
wow, nice, I'll try it too, I want to read manga, but if it is available in other language It would be better.
iskwating
try onemanga.com Laughing
Blissgene
have a dip in www.fzdm.com. Its in Chinese.
Pikokola
Blissgene wrote:
have a dip in www.fzdm.com. Its in Chinese.

nice link, thanks, I need this for some stuff Razz
muffinman187
try using bitorrent.
ddukki
http://www.stoptazmo.com has a huge library. I'm not sure how often it gets updated, but it seems to be fairly reliable, if you're looking for no specific manga.
bloodrider
For me, the best I've found until now is http://www.narutowire.com. There you can find many manga and anime, not only for naruto Razz
torboxz
iskwating wrote:
try onemanga.com Laughing

Hell yeah! onemanga rawk! They got nearly everything, updated weekly. If you are a fan of naruto, bleach, one piece, detective conan and others, you should go there
Code:
www.onemanga.com

All scanlation is in English. You don't have to download them/anything.

Cheers!
blk3
Pikokola wrote:
read.mangashar e.c om
mangashar e.c om

I think those two are enough for a start...
and if you want bigger list... there's

www.stoptazmo.com

and forget to get things from narutofan... they're suck...

This sit is great they really have lots and lots of manga, and you can also read them online , so no need to download.
atul2242
thanks i've looking for canon for months coundn't get it in the torrents
goldenozaru
try onemanga.com or mangafox.com
ato784
What Goldenozaru said is very true, I also recommend them and they are updated very often.
love_her_freida_pinto
hey you should try www.mangahut.com. its got over 400 different manga series online so you are bound to find something you like.
miragemfc
I cant see nothing
amperx
onemanga is already out, you could try mangastream.com, they update earlier than the other sites, and they have good and fast scans too Very Happy
jigoku05
yeah mangastream for the shonen big 3
mangafox - other mangas
mangatoshokan - manhwa
mrwanted
Used to check out Onemanga.com, however they stoped posting manda updates because of laws and stuff...

Wondering if there will ever be a japanese web source in the internet where we can find good stuff that won't go through the risk of being taken down...

Used to check out Onemanga.com, however they stoped posting manda updates because of laws and stuff...

Wondering if there will ever be a japanese web source in the internet where we can find good stuff that won't go through the risk of being taken down...
dillemon
gosto de naruto
kitsrock
If it isn't too much trouble, I suggest you view/download manga from the scanlators directly.
Also, opt to download via filesharing sites (through the scanlator's link) rather than DDLs.
This insures their continued ability to purchase, scan, translate, and host your favorite mangas without costing a dime out of your pockets.

While it does seem nice to have all of your favorite mangas at the same place, if you think about it manga collection sites are biting the hands that feed them.

But if you prefer to view it at big sites anyways, by all means. Same can be said to scanlation itself when compared to buying the actual manga anyways Razz
rayxzero
If you ever search a Google its easy to find one there. For example you want one piece mange just type the keyword and it list all possible result.
PureReborn
mangavolume.com
mangafox.com

are the two i use now, after onemanga.com went down.
dude_xyx
I use MangaFox.com and Mangareader.net For reading Manga Online. I don't think oneManga.com has lot of Manga titles anymore. They have already removed most of the Manga including all US licensed Manga.

So I ecchi or comedy Manga I check the review section of ecchiworld forum. There you can find links to read the manga.
ato784
mrwanted wrote:

Sad isn't it? I miss onemanga, but at least we still have mangafox.
drunkenkoz
Well a very popular website that you could visit is called http://www.animefreak.tv/. It's a website where you can watch and read as much anime and manga as you want.
mochipie
I second the recommendations of mangareader.net and mangafox.com. They're my main two websites (well, I usually just use mangareader, apart from the odd, slightly more obscure series that only mangafox has.) I much prefer mangareader too b/c I find the layout much simpler.
drunkenkoz
mochipie wrote:
I second the recommendations of mangareader.net and mangafox.com. They're my main two websites (well, I usually just use mangareader, apart from the odd, slightly more obscure series that only mangafox has.) I much prefer mangareader too b/c I find the layout much simpler.

I agree with you on that. I use to use mangareader as my primary source of reading until I found animefreak. Razz
daikirai
If you prefer downloading manga than reading it online, you can go to mangatraders.com. They have many titles available to download, straight from their respective scanlators. But if you prefer reading online, manga.animea.net or thespectrum.net is a better alternative to mangafox. They often have titles that were already licensed or unavailable elsewhere.
Chellesei
Some online manga reader sites:

English

~ Batoto -- this site is new (a year old or so...) but there are also lots of mangas in here and quality is really good Very Happy
~ Mangafox -- some licensed series are no longer here but it still has a lot of mangas in the directory but I like Batoto's quality more Wink
~ Manga Reader -- when the series I want to read is unavailable (because of the license), I read them here
~ AnimeA -- I also read some licensed mangas here too

Chinese

~ Imanhua -- I like this site the most among Chinese sites
~ DM5
~ Zxmh

Sites where you can download mangas:

~ Manga Traders -- I download my favorite mangas here
~ Manga Share

Hope I helped~ Very Happy
williamluu
if u got an android phone, download mango - free app to read manga. it auttomatically connects to popular manga sites, so u can download manga to your phone.