FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My flash games

HamsterMan
- removed -
catscratches
You should add checkpoints on Deadly Investigation. Annoying when playing like 15 minutes and then need to start over from the beginning.
Diablosblizz
I played bunnerific for a while, it was pretty fun. I've taken a lot of Flash courses in school, and all they've taught me is how to use if's and arrays. I've never really actually made a game, although that is what I needed to do as a project. I never finished it cause nobody in the class knew what they were doing. Perhaps it was the teacher.

Anyways, great job on these games! I'll check out the rest after I get off my Server 2003 computer which isn't really ment for games. Wink
HamsterMan
- removed -
Ghost900
I tried Deadly Investigation and that is a pretty nice flash game. I don't know much about flash, how long does it take you to make these games?

Nice job.
HamsterMan
- removed -
hamza1122
Woah! Are you seroius?! kool. How do you make flash games. Do u use dreamweaver or sumfin like dat. And how long do they take you to make. I've tried a few of them just then and they are mad! Good job, keep up the great work there man.
HamsterMan
- removed -
redslazers
nice work on the games they are all really impressive
Flakky
The games are very fun to play. Smile Simple and nothing complicated.
speeDemon
wow ur great!

the only ones I've made are clicking games!! I just dont understand which command to use to move them!!

can you give me some info?!!
HamsterMan
- removed -
MM357
Ur games are all great .. you helped me spend some time having fun .. Smile

I suggest a save feature, checkpoints or just a pause feature .. especially in Deadly Investigation .. BTW this game is marvelous: the story, art, sound and controls are all great .. keep up the good work